Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown

Im not feeling this game as much, the animations look hella awkward to me. I guess I been playing Tekken too long lol everything about that game is perfect imho.

For example, the juggle system has a bound mechanic which TRULY TRULY spectacular and the wall game is amazing too. But in essence most juggles after the 5th hit the opponent is on the floor basically sliding around until they can't get hit no more.

Also on launches the air animation is flat and boring the opponent looks just like this: _______ when they get hit in the air. Once you hit that bound move it's like a next gen slam and they bounce so fuckin hard and it looks boss but then once you jab them again to continue its back to the flat air animation. That eventually put me off the game completely because they didnt take the time out to change that one aspect. I like juggling characters and it just looked so weird to me I guess it's acquired taste.

Am I the only one that feels like this?

The ONLY animation I'm touching on is the juggle animation. I know about everything else; they updated alot but they didn't update that one aspect. Read my original post again

Im not feeling this game as much, the animations look hella awkward to me. I guess I been playing Tekken too long lol everything about that game is perfect imho.
Tekken's animations suck ass. VF's are better by a mile.
For example, the juggle system has a bound mechanic which TRULY TRULY spectacular and the wall game is amazing too. But in essence most juggles after the 5th hit the opponent is on the floor basically sliding around until they can't get hit no more.
Tekken's looks even stupider.
Also on launches the air animation is flat and boring the opponent looks just like this: _______ when they get hit in the air. Once you hit that bound move it's like a next gen slam and they bounce so fuckin hard and it looks boss but then once you jab them again to continue its back to the flat air animation. That eventually put me off the game completely because they didnt take the time out to change that one aspect. I like juggling characters and it just looked so weird to me I guess it's acquired taste.
Once again I'm going to reference the retardation that is Tekken.
Am I the only one that feels like this?

The ONLY animation I'm touching on is the juggle animation. I know about everything else; they updated alot but they didn't update that one aspect. Read my original post again
The juggling feature in Tekken is a bit unfair personally. Once you are hit, you might as well just sit there. It's going to be even longer once TTT2 comes out.

Solo: The thing I find funny is how easily you chose to discredit my opinion. If I think Tekken is better than Virtua Fighter, so be it. Its my personal preference and I’m entitled to thinking that way son. Me claiming Tekken is better does not mean VF is bad, that game is tight and always has been, I just think Tekken is better. Iight? At least I’m not coming in this forum saying "Fuck VF that game is some shit" without knowing nothing about the game like some 2D FG dumbasses I see all the time complaining about 3D FG’s. Chill out son forreal.

They actually have. Go back and look at some old VF3 juggles. They make no sense at all visually. VF still does look strange when you're not used to it since you can juggle someone an inch off the ground, but it's nowhere near as kludgy looking now.

Uneven ground doesn't exist anymore. Apparently it was there and it was in Tekken 4.

Was it because of juggle inconsistency that all stages are flat everywhere now?

It has a different style, that is it.

Love this game. Best netcode and training mode in any fighting game.

If anyone wants to play matches add me GT: Zoidberg747

I haven't touched SCV more than a few minutes since I got this game. I was planning on picking up TTT2 later this year, but I am having so much fun with VF I might not even bother.

Back