VS Yoda tactics?

You sure know your Algol iFiction, 3[A+B], I love that attack, thats the bubbles that loops around the screen right???
No bubbles only delay the inevitable... Every bubble launched at Yoda you should consider his too, Yoda is an unstoppable green gladiator of truth!!!

Well, to be more specific to the Algol/Yoda MU:

3[A+B], 3[A+B], 3[A+B], 3[A+B], reach the edge of the stage, A+K -- repeat. Use your judgement to figure out when your opponent is trying to think really hard about either A) GI'ing your bubbles or B) Jumping around them -- then attack, as they're not expecting it and have probably stopped guarding to do the GIs or the jumps. Personally, I prefer to keep a solid bubble shield up and just A+K my way from one side to the other.

Also to note with Algol/Yoda MU - if your enemy Yoda starts walking backwards - 4B+K would normally grab your opponent, but against Yoda - Algol's 4B+K throne will just slap him in the butt. It's HILARIOUS.... chair smack ftw!

Just use high SG damage verticals that hit mid and will swat him out of the air. Ivy 3B, BB, WS B will win you the entire match either through damage or 6 hit CFs...yes 6 hits.

@ ifiction: joking man, it's 2A+B ~hilarious~... I should test the frames on the chair smack later...
@ lupin123theif: can they make a Yoda sprite? I think there might be copyright issues but I'm waiting...

Also on the Algol vs. Yoda matchup, hitting Yoda with aB is more crucial because I don't think he can tech out of 22B (which is a trap after aB), if he does get hit you can rest the combo... Using Algol's aB as a poke with bubble shield is also a good way to keep pressure on Yoda, because it TC's for a while you can dodge grabs, 4B, and AA's Yoda might throw at you... 1A is another good tool, it stops Yoda's roll (236K) which he'll probably use against bubbles and catch what little step he has... And punishing Yoda is crucial as well, almost all his moves he uses to either get in or poke with can be punished by Algol's BB/ 2A/ FC 3B mainly... BTW, if you get beat by Yoda in this matchup (meaning you're playing Al) please quit Algol and move on...

Back