Week 1 Character Popularity

Lots of Natsu's, Siggys and thats really it. Ive only come across a few maxis that were worth a shit (if you call KrayzieCD and Uber1337 "worth a shit" LOL) But nothing to exciting!!

HRD

I never, EVER see Alpha Pat players other than myself. It's pretty much the Natsu and Pyrrha/Pyrrha Ω army, with few exceptions. Also see a ton of Ezios, Tiras, and Violas, quite a few Nightmare and Siegfried players, and some Xiba and Leixia players as well.

Characters I never see are Alpha Pat (number one by far), Hilde, Kilik, and Edge Master.

All i see around online are Hordes of Mitsus, Siegs and NM, seen a few of each char, a couple of Natsus and Xibas, only recently i found a couple of Ivys and Pyrrhas. Ive only seen 1 good Asta.

I see many Tira, which is gooooood. :)
The rest is the usual scum, most particularly Sieg, Xiba and Natsu.
I only fought 2 or 3 alphas and they didn't know how to play the character. Only fought 1 Pat, which I find incredibly surprising considering he's the main character and has a fairly interesting style.

Not seen any Hilde's other than myself so that doesn't count.

Natsu, NM, Sieg, Mitsu are most common. Why Natsu is so common I don't know, there were never this many Taki players on SC4.

This weeks tourney all I see in the top 100 is Mitsu and Maxi, a few Natsus, plenty of NIghtmares, and me as the only Viola.

Natsu is common because she's easy mode. The people who are good with her are genuinely skilled, but even Joe McNoobie can win without too much difficulty unless you're well aware of how she works, thanks to her ridiculously high damage.

Natsu is common because she's easy mode. The people who are good with her are genuinely skilled, but even Joe McNoobie can win without too much difficulty unless you're well aware of how she works, thanks to her ridiculously high damage.

She wins a lot because people are stupid and fall for simple shit like her bombs, AA and 66B

I must say to play natsu properly, to use her mixups, her feints and her teleports like a pro actually takes an advanced level of skill.

ZWEI, Violas, Xibas (ZWEI's are the new ranked Kilik spammers), and Dev. Jins. Seems people are liking the new characters//

Back