What are the moves you use most often?

jsmith1

[08] Mercenary
Other than the obvious ones, like Asura Dance , WS B, 66B, MO and BP moves, of course.
By the way I'm having problems pulling off FotD on PS3 controller, although it should be easier. Any tips?

I tend to use 22_88 b alot lol and the combo that follows depending on the range im at when the move hits, other then that, not many more moves, but online 4kb is pretty good, as well as 22_88 kb not many noobs will block it, plus the online lag makes it sorta tough, if you dont go all the way through with the move a few times lol.

And to the FOTD, look in the thread for it, but for me on the 360 controller, I just try to do the grab, and the 46A as fast as humanly possible, then take my sweet time with the half circle B, and i get it usually 60% of the time, when I am in a rush lol, about 80-90% when my opponent just stands there gaurding ^^

On a side note, I use the joy stick, and not sure how the 360/ ps3 controllers differenciate, should be about the same basic consept. All I can say is go to training mode and train train train, and when your tired, train some more :D

ya i do use 22_88 k a lot in general, only b every now and then depending if I think they'll block it. i mean 22_88 K.....into wr a or b or k or hell even occasionally into FoTd - asura if they're really turtling.

2A should be another. It leaves you with a lot of options on hit. I personally use Kilik's 22_88 A/B/K moves a lot for mixups.

While I don't/can't use this very often, I thought it was worth mentioning. Sometimes after 1A+B or 11_B, I would immediately follow up with 44aB. if they roll to the left to avoid it, I would cancel it and sweep with 2A+K. Works 95% of the time. Of course you can't do this too often b/c it's easy to catch on.

Online i love to use 11_77b > 2B+K MO K to get to BT then BT asura.
Also dont forget to use the BP B into the unblockable 3kb

i actually like to use BP over MO because of BP B->3kB, as well as BP A
anything else, mostly offline?

I dance between the mid/low mixup for both BP and MO. From MO you can either go MO B (low), or MO A (mid with double over stun that leads into 46B for standing shakable stun).

I'm also a fan of 22_88K (sometimes with the B) when 22_88B gets blocked. I'm also finding more uses for 1B as a stepping punish. It's easily replacing the once-mighty-now-fallen 4A as my favorite evading move.

I also like doing A+K or A+B off the floor for shenanigans. I'm a very gimmicky Kilik player, but if you fight against me extensively, I'll probably do those moves a bit less. I use the A+B G from floored to escape some oki games. Extra fun if my back is to the wall for that tricky wall rebound =P.

I'm also a fan of 2A+K, and sometimes 44AA (when they think they can see 2A+K coming). Wide hitting sweeps make great setups for MO/BP mixup, but I think I'm the only Kilik player who 'stance dances' with those preps. If I ever manage to get my Kilik on video, you'd think I was pretty silly =O.

4B+K is great for backstep fun. It's not as great as say Xianghua's 44B, but it'll surprise your enemy maybe the first few times you use it. I just hop back and forth between a bag full of gimmicks, hoping the enemy won't know what's coming next.

Alot:
2A,Asura,Command throws,stance moves,and antistep tools like 22_88a 6AAA
oh and 3kB or A+B afther a repel

Back