What are these?

Wandrian

I don't know.
The things circled in this character collage, they leave me baffled.
dahellisthis.jpg

I don't recognize that guy next to Fafnir, those two random arms, that circular thing in front of Elysium, or that pointy thing in front of Charade. The pointy thing seems vaguely familiar.

Any ideas? :/

I'm not sure precisely what you were circling on the left, but it kind of looks like Arthur has a huge beefy arm and is holding a giant Cheeto.

I dont see anything special about what you circled. Wandrian, go home your drunk.
Edit: also anyone got that picture in . Png? Looks like its an epic picture but the drunk topic starter assfucked it in a .jpg format.

In order from left to right:
1. dunno
2. Zasalamel's scythe/damp's chair
3. Voldo's katar
4. Spawn's hammer It actually is Heihachi's fist.
Heihachi-sc2fix.jpg

...And now I've learned the guy who Algol stole his hair from is some messed up character that never made it into lolSCIII, there's some round thing on Dampierre's chair/Elysium's boob/Zassy's scythe that I still don't recognize, I'm confuzzled about that round thing on Voldo's weapon(almost ready to attribute it to Demuth), and holy crap Heihachi.

Wandrian, go home your drunk.

No.

...And now I've learned the guy who Algol stole his hair from is some messed up character that never made it into lolSCIII, there's some round thing on Dampierre's chair/Elysium's boob/Zassy's scythe that I still don't recognize, I'm confuzzled about that round thing on Voldo's weapon(almost ready to attribute it to Demuth), and holy crap Heihachi.

The round thing on Dampierre's chair is the top of Dampierre's chair.
Dampierre.jpg

The thing in front of Voldo's katar is the end of Astaroth's axe, and behind his katar is a shield, dunno whose.

I like how most of the terrible SC3 and SC4 "bonus" characters were relegated to obscure back-of-the-line positions. :)

I like how most of the terrible SC3 and SC4 "bonus" characters were relegated to obscure back-of-the-line positions. :)

I wish I was as fortunate as you to be able to fully-repress the memories of SC Legends ever existing, Idle. For that, I am truly envious of you. Just please don't ask me to explain what SC Legends is, I'm afraid I would traumatize you severely in doing so.

The round thing on Dampierre's chair is the top of Dampierre's chair.

The thing in front of Voldo's katar is the end of Astaroth's axe, and behind his katar is a shield, dunno whose.

I see, the image quality threw me off too. That 'shield' is Charade's arm at a low resolution. Hooray.

Back