What are YOU playing?

Megaman 9, replaying some Gears, just started Time Hollow, and waiting on Guilty Gear 2 Overture.

Stop snickering!

edit: Nice ava, Tag ;) I remember the wonder that was testing Izuna 1... Few things were more fun than throwing a forced-motion pill on a boss and watching them lose half their life, haha!

Crisis Core: FFVII

When I first played it I put it down after like 5 minutes and thought it was a bit boring and a little confusing...

then I picked it up again last night when I was 'winding down' to go to sleep...I ended up playing it it for 5 hours and getting to sleep around 3.30am.

Needless to say I am thoroughly enjoying it - well, i'm obsessive-compulsively doing all the missions that I get when I go to a save point lol

oh and Zack's a douche, I hate his voice actor, I hate his lines, I hate his stupid face.
Zack's character design reminds me of Kingdom Hearts and i'm not one for cutesy unless it involves girls (so right now i'm in a real love-hate relationship with it, but the plot has started to pull me in)

Haven't really been able to focus on a single game lately ...but

DS- Culdcept DS, Dragon Quest 4
PSP- Silent Hill Origins
PS2- .hack//GU Volume 3

Finished Crisis Core and I have to say it was brilliant. While the main antagonist was incredibly pointless, the delivery of the story was great; while the voice acting sucked a big fat pile of cocks, the music was also superb and Zack's fate was beautiful to watch - in fact the end kinda reminded me of MGS4's Microwave bit. Awesome.

Now I don't know whether to play FFTactics (War of the Lion) or go ahead and give into the cheese and play Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.

Other than that, random bursts of SCIV it seems.

I should'e said re-playing VP 2: Silmeria. I like the VP series in gereral. It's a refreshing take on JRGPs although I've played it many times, it never get's old.

Back