What's one thing you've noticed about all fighting games that most don't?

What's your type?

• Total voters

Death_Emperor_X

[10] Knight
BIG FUCKING BERSERKER TANKS LOWER TIER THEN SMALL LITTLE SHITS! Only a minimal of us are half decent, but the fact that the majority of little shits carry some magickol power to defeat us with ease is MIND blowing. Were talkin mass destruction of conflagration within the mind. You've all seen the movies of us Big Berserking Tanks doing dominant man work. Always taking on 5 people at a time & shit. Once were in game, we get destroyed by one small little child with a butter knife.

Are we the toughest mother fuckers to ever play as? Majority of the time, Yes! we are...

Can we still win? It's not easy.

Is it pathetic that we struggle more then our enemies? Yes, indeed it is greatly. It's heart breaking.

Viola, ladies & gentlemen. Fox, Legolas, Snaga, Natsu, Pyrrah, Kakarot, Marth, Monk, Huntress, etc.

What do you personally notice? n.n

Pixies dominating higher tiers in most fighting games is a known issue. Many games try to get around this by giving more health to heavier characters, but I don't think this solves the problem at all.

Pixies being dominant seems to me to be an issue with modern fighting games. But even then I think its more that its more people prefer to play female characters over males, and some of those players happen to be pros. But if you watch 2D fighters, it seems to be a bit more even. Really, high tier pixies seems more like a 3D fighter problem.

Convince me so, ol mighty legend! Do you even know about us? How many games have you been to that have Big berserking tanks? Have you ever played as us? Do you even lift, bro? Are we seen on a regular basis?

I've been a berserking tank all my life. I know everything about us, what were capable of & what were not. I've always picked them up & set them as my main in every game, & we are hardly noticeable. We rarely appear on the battlefield. It's because were greatly unpopulated. & never have I felt over powered, as some have when they've gone with smaller characters.

Guess whose the top ten characters in the lord of the rings game I play!
Guess whose the top ten in SSBM!
Guess whose the top ten in RB2!

I can tell you right now, it sure as hell ain't any of us berserking tanks. Why is that, Sett? Rhetorical question. lol

Don't get me wrong, of course I'm good with them. It's just their not good in-game wise. All I'm saying is that needs to change, in my case.

it honestly boggles my mind how the true wielder of Soul Edge has the worst MU's in SC, yet when it exchanges into greek hands, suddenly Soul Edge is top tier...doing just as much damage as the Azure Knight all the while retaining the same speed of an Alexandra

it honestly boggles my mind how the true wielder of Soul Edge has the worst MU's in SC, yet when it exchanges into greek hands, suddenly Soul Edge is top tier...doing just as much damage as the Azure Knight all the while retaining the same speed of an Alexandra

To be fair she's just a Sophitia/Cassandra mashup. It's not like she got that unnecessarily large blade. NM should reconsider his weapon of choice. :P

To be fair she's just a Sophitia/Cassandra mashup. It's not like she got that unnecessarily large blade. NM should reconsider his weapon of choice. :P

._. our weapon of choice was stolen from us and given to already powerful greek hands

You guys should expand more. I don't think SC is something all that much to bash about. After all, that game is supposedly made to be fair.

You answer your own question in your poll by listing stats. Although none of those stats relates to fighting games. You can't be unkillable and do stupid damage. A tanks role is to take damage and disrupt the enemy team. Where as 'Pixies' get blown away by a strongly worded letter.

Also, Aeon is the most berserker.

It's just as Bruce Lee said, train your body to be jacked and enormous so you never have to move, then just sit there and punch everything to death.

Oh wait, he said to be like water, fast and flowing and more skillful than others...

You answer your own question in your poll by listing stats. Although none of those stats relates to fighting games. You can't be unkillable and do stupid damage. A tanks role is to take damage and disrupt the enemy team. Where as 'Pixies' get blown away by a strongly worded letter.

Also, Aeon is the most berserker.
It's not the same as the movies though, & it never makes sense why that would change in game wise either. Which is really bullshit. If you had to take one hit from one thing, what would you choose? A small shit with a dagger? Or a berserker with a huge fucking axe?! Obviously you would choose to get hit by the small shit, because there SUPPOSED to do less damage. So how the hell did we turn out to be the weak ones in game? Have you ever been stabbed by Natsu, before? She does a shit chunk. Ever been hit by me? I don't do that much as I should be. & that's just SCV only. Expand like I do & see that my Axe is not the only thing that does lesser damage then some little shits. Where as in movie wise, we'd break you, crush you, stomp you, destroy you, & you would need team mates to take us down because it sure as hell can't be done alone. Where as some little shits CAN do it alone, in game. We should be feared, not them!

You didn't answer any of questions in my last post, by the way.

Magic is always stronger than brute force. This isn't me debating or asserting my own opinion, this is the way things tend to be. Astaroth get his arse kicked by Maxi.... every damn time. He's a shit character that's only purpose is to get stomped on. He isn't a hero king or an azure knight. He's an utter gimp. He's unrelatable and has zero redeeming qualities. If the good guys had to fight an army of one character it would be Astaroth, because he's disposable. He's Baraka and Reptile.

AEON on the other hand is tired.

His tired...... of loving... of loving with no bodeeeh to love

No body..... NO BODY.

Last edited:
Back