Who actually thought that Kilik.....

GF900000Returns

[09] Warrior
Should've just had a whole complete and darker version of his previous movesets? I know he's following the Edge Master footsteps and all but damn why is HE a mimic character?

Since Daishi said that he's an "ill-fated character" I was thinking about him being more like when Sasuke first achieved the curse mark or Vegeta becoming one of Babidi's slaves.

I think Kilik should have had a whole rod-based moveset, but "darker"? No.

Even though Daishi said he was "ill-fated", that doesn't mean he has to go evil.

You don't follow Naruto (the manga), I take it.

He's a super salty teenage kid with OP magic eyes who runs around screaming "DARKNESS RAWR" while letting his tengu-shaped summon thingy Hulk Smash everything.

I know WHO sauske is...
I just don't understand anything after that. XD
Didn't know most of what you just told me though...
I think imma just leave now. >_>

In my opinion I think there were two better options PS could've done when it to Kilik being a Mimic.

A: Have him actually follow his master's footsteps and become a full-fledged mimic while taking Edgemaster out of the game.

B: Don't put him in the game at all and try to find someone else to put in.

I take it you were probably expecting a Evil Ryu-ish Kilik?

Either him or these two.

Sasuke-s-curse-mark-sasukes-curse-mark-17768917-319-244.jpg

20110619140646!Majin-Vegeta.jpg

Exactly. "Ill-fated" probably meant the death of his moveset. Don't even say that Xiba's is just like his cause it isn't. xD

This is what I think they meant by "ill-fated"
He was supposed to be turned evil, but due to the rushed story mode, they decide to make him a mimic. This choice was doomed to have Kilik fans hate him.

I agree with this. If ONLY Namco gave PS a bit more time, the story mode would've been more badass than ever. I still need to know HTF did Cervantes get a new body.

Kilik seems the same as ever, maybe even less "dark".

I don't hear him say "SCREAM" or "I'LL CRUSH YOU" in this iteration.

If Kilik's not really evil then what are these bird-like evil equipment on him? That makes me think that he's cursed from his own weapon in the first place.

I may be going out on a limb here, but...

Xiba > Kilik + Seong Mina

Fun style, more personality than both of the aforementioned put together.

Yea but its like 70% Kilik moves,20% Seong-Mina moves, and 10% Xiba moves

BTW: to anyone mad cause Xiba's move-set is different from Kilik...Just think how PISSED i am being a Seong-mina player

At first I thought Kilik being "ill-fated" meant that he either wasn't going to be in the game or that something happened to him that we needed an answer to. When we all found out that Kilik was in the game and that he was going to be evil, I had some mixed feelings (not to mention that he was going to be a mimic character). They didn't explain as to why he was now a mimic character other than to possibly replace EdgeMaster but they could've explained his story more because Kilik is an important part of the whole entire Soul Calibur story in general.

Back