Who do you want to see appear as a guest character?

Actually, putting Darth Maul in SCVI would not make much sense because he died long before Darth Vader came to exist. And no, I don't really care about Star Wars' "expanded universe" and any other obscure reasons as to why Maul would still be alive.

I'd actually quite like to see Black Rock Shooter and maybe a few other characters from the BRS multiverse make it in. It would be hard to work in BRS's cannon except maybe for finishers, but she does have her straight-edged katana. Strength would be an interesting one with her colossal fists, and Dead Master could be like a combination of Viola and Zasalamel, mainly using the scythe whilst occasionally summoning her skulls for power moves. Black Gold Saw's weapon is basically another one-handed Zweihander, although it's a bit shorter than Soul Edge/Soul Calibur, and you could probably work a bit of variety in there. Chariot has her wheel feet, short sword and massive shield, so she could be an interesting variation on the Alexandra formula, favouring charges, shield bashes and extremely aggressive moves (although obviously you couldn't include her spider tank Mary).

I'd actually quite like to see Black Rock Shooter and maybe a few other characters from the BRS multiverse make it in. It would be hard to work in BRS's cannon except maybe for finishers, but she does have her straight-edged katana. Strength would be an interesting one with her colossal fists, and Dead Master could be like a combination of Viola and Zasalamel, mainly using the scythe whilst occasionally summoning her skulls for power moves. Black Gold Saw's weapon is basically another one-handed Zweihander, although it's a bit shorter than Soul Edge/Soul Calibur, and you could probably work a bit of variety in there. Chariot has her wheel feet, short sword and massive shield, so she could be an interesting variation on the Alexandra formula, favouring charges, shield bashes and extremely aggressive moves (although obviously you couldn't include her spider tank Mary).

I wouldn't mind seeing Bayonetta in. I guess she could work as a sort of Necrid style character with weapons being formed from her hair.

Loved that Ezio made it into 5. Wouldn't mind him returning in 6. Maybe with his Revelations gear as a 2p.

Darth Maul is the person I wanted in 4. If we were going to have anyone it should have been him. Unique weapon.

Roman Reigns from the WWE is someone I want in. I'm a bit gay for him at the moment. Failing that a Bray Wyatt costume for Voldo. (Actually joking but damn it loving Reigns)

Not really sure about anyone else. I liked Ezio and Link. I didn't like Spawn and Star Wars. I can't really work out why. I guess maybe that Ezio/Link had effort put into their styles to make them work and I guess they actually look like they were a part of the franchise. Spawn and Star Wars didn't. Same goes for a lot of those guest designed characters in 4 too.

As much as I don't care about guests as much as I used to, they could go to Konami and include Dracula and Alucard from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

GabrielDraculaBox.jpg
E3-2013_alucard.jpg

These two could fit in the SoulCalibur universe design-wise and fighting-wise. Story-wise, Project Soul could do something basic, like crossing alternate dimensions like with Kratos in Broken Destiny. Dracula could be wanting Soul Edge or make an alliance with Nightmare. Alucard could look for Soulcalibur to counter his plans.

Like Ezio, Dracula could use multiple weapons. The Shadow Whip could be the long range weapon, the Void Sword could be for mid-range, and Chaos Claws would be for close. The weapons would be summoned by the attack he uses. They could borrow certain attacks/animations from Lords of Shadow 2 make them to suit soulcalibur. In fact, Dracula could be the final boss instead of Algol for the umpteenth time. Alucard I could see having Raphael's range, but with Mitsurugi's speed. I could imagine them using a Gothic room or a moon-lit balcony from Dracula's castle as a stage for them.

They could also use songs from the games as their themes.
Dracula: (It's fan-made, but it's two songs fused together that should be made offically)
Alucard:

Last edited:
I know i'll get spears thrown at me for this,but anyways~
I'd love to see Bleach characters in SCVI.
Maybe Ichigo for Ps4 and Ulquiorra for XboxOne.

Most likely won't happen.

Other than that,It'd be awesome if they can at least add the Shihakushos to Character Creation.
It only takes these two items to make almost every character in that series:
51Q5iuWkCbL._UL1500_.jpg

Bleach-Cosplay-Costume-Hitsugaya-Toushirou-10th-Division-font-b-Captain-b-font-font-b-Outfit-b.jpg

If this game comes out for NX, they're probably going to do three-way console exclusive guest characters like SCII across the PS4 Neo, Xbox One Enhanced, and the NX. The opportunity would be too good to pass up.

PS4 gets Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
Xbox One gets Drew from Scalebound
NX gets Link from Legend of Zelda (updated for the newest game)

Back