Who thought Star Trek 11 was awesome

It was alright. That's pretty high praise coming from someone who could never make it through a single episode of the old shows without cracking up and turning it off.

Just got back from it with Minerva and Chris.

It was decent.
I never watched a single ep of any star trek seasons, so I had no clue what the hell I was getting into.
The cameo was pretty cool, though.

As a Star Trek fan... it was okay... most of my friends who aren't Star Trek fans thought it was awesome.

Having watched the entire TOS once, the entire TNG once, VOY twice, DS9 three times, a few episodes of ENT here and there, and all the movies at least once, I can say that I really liked it.

Although they did fuck up the story line because of time travel.

I love sci-fi but I never got into Star Trek cause trekkies freaked me out. So since this movie was aimed at people who where new to the universe I really enjoyed it.

Although they did fuck up the story line because of time travel.

Good ol time paradoxes.

Haven't seen it, yet. However, I do plan on seeing it eventually. I've only seen tid bits of the seasons aired on television but not enough to know if they fucked anything up majorly in terms of story. Trailer had me interested when I first saw it.

Took my mom to see it for Mother's Day. I liked it, she loved it, being one of the original trekkies. They added in a lot of references to the show, which was really cool for the fans.

that movie was absolutely amazing

i never watched the show, but did it have the same type of action and good looking cast?

Well i saw it this pasted monday and i have to say it was a pretty good movie overall. I saw some of the older movies when i was younger so i knew that there are things that could have been better, but it was not bad to go watch.

It's easily in the top 5 best Star Trek movies, and the only two I'd put ahead of it are Wrath of Khan and First Contact.

And no, IT DID NOT FUCK UP THE STORY LINE. Fucking pay attention when watching a movie.

that movie was absolutely amazing

i never watched the show, but did it have the same type of action and good looking cast?
Sometimes it did, at other times it didn't. It was a mix of political, mystery and action between episodes. If you liked the action and a top-tier cast, check out Enterprise. If you like something a little more inbetween, DS9 might be more you style.

Back