Who was your first fighting game character?

I don't even remember the first fighting game I played let alone first main... Well, here it goes.

I guess the first people I seriously tried to learn there moves and combos where Rock Howard, from Garou: MotW, Ibuki from SF3, Link from Soul Calibur II and Super Smash Brothers, Karen from Street Fighter Alpha 3, and Jin from Tekken 3. Pretty sure those where my earliest "mains."

First character to ever play was Yoshi in tekken 2, but the first character that I was series over was non other than Ivy off Soul calibur 2!!! ^_-

My first main was from Tekken 3, which was my first fighting game, and it was Xiaoyu. Cassandra was my second life-time main character (SC2 was my third fighting game, which I accidentally found, THANK GOD!)

Hmm, first people I mained were definitely:
Sophitia:sc2sop2: (Soul Edge/Blade, Soul Calibur I/II)
Cassandra :sc2cas3:(Soul Calibur II)
Ivy :sc2ivy1:(Soul Calibur II)
Cammy White (Super Street Fighter 2)
Samus, Zelda, Marth, Roy and Mewtwo (SSBM)
and last but not least Jill Valentine, Spiral, and Psylocke (MvC 2)

I sucked really bad in videogames overall as a kid. My first fighting game was Super Smash Bros for the 64, and I liked playing Samus and Fox, but I was really bad! It wasn't until I got a PSO that I started getting a bit better, with Dragon Ball Final Bout. I loved that bad game so much! lol. I remember my favorite has always been vegeta in any DragonBall game.

Then I got this pretty badass game called Bloody Roar 2, a fighting game in which the fighters turn into animals. This game introduced me to the fighting games formally and I really liked playing as Long the tiger. I started liking games more with this one, and then I got to more complex stuff like Tekken and Street Fighter.

And then... I went to an arcade when I was eight and experinced for the first time... SoulCalibur! It was like the bst game EVER to me, I always won agaist my friends using Rock. For some reason he reminded me of my favorite Tekken character, King.

Wingnut in TMNT Tournament Fighters. Because I thought he said "boom bastard" with his Magnetic Blast jump-projectile.

In SF2
ctcon07_0349.jpg

Wingnut in TMNT Tournament Fighters. Because I thought he said "boom bastard" with his Magnetic Blast jump-projectile.
But its all about Armaggon/Armmagon/Armagon

They seriously spell it three different ways throughout the game. Also his OOOHWA OOOWAA is hilarious.

But its all about Armaggon/Armmagon/Armagon

They seriously spell it three different ways throughout the game. Also his OOOHWA OOOWAA is hilarious.

Aska's PROSTITUTE LAUNCER Reverse Pelvic Thrust is also hilarious. Too bad Aska herself is significantly less awesome.

SFII was my 1st fighting game & Guile was the first character I messed with. Never played the 1st Street Fighter, no arcade I knew of had it.

Back