Who would win thread

Lissosaya

[10] Knight
Out of slight boredom and an ounce of random thought, I figured I'd make this thread to see others people's opinions.

This is like a VS match sort of thing atleast one of the characters can be a Soul Calibur character and the other can be from anywhere, anime, movies, comics, or a real person ahaha.

You can add your VS picks too if you want. And if you dont know the character mentioned you can skip it. Also explain why you'd think your character would win. And yes this is extremely random and kind of dumb hahahaha. XD

For the first set of VS
Natsu vs Pein (naruto)
Marth (Fire emblem and Super Smash) vs Yun
Tira vs Kirby lol
Blaze the Cat (Sonic) vs Viola
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) vs Kilik
Sonic vs Amy
Maxi vs Chuck Norris

Pein because he goddamn powerful. Hell he took on Naruto in his tailed form and survived.

Kirby because he is kirby

Viola because of her constant pressure and mix ups

Sora because he got all the forms he need to beat everyone (limit form ftw)

Chuck Norris because Chuck Norris thats why.

Sure, why not. I'll put my winners in bold...

Natsu vs Pein (naruto)
I don't think he'd fall for the UB bombs tbh.
Depends which Marth we're talking about. If it's Fire Emblem Marth then my money's on Yun, but Smash Bros Marth is pretty top tier :P
Tira vs Kirby lol
They both have many abilities, but Tira lacks the crucial skill of swallowing her opponent whole, jumping off the edge of the map and spitting out her opponent for a nice ring out (hoping they give her this move in the next patch)
Though in my head, they don't fight. Instead Tira shouts "it's time to party" and they dance to Gourmet Race.
Once the orb shenanigans start, it's all over.
Sonic vs Amy
To quote Amy, "words of a hedgehog are meaningless".
Maxi vs Chuck Norris
Not even gonna justify this answer.

Personally I want to see Patroklos vs Supernanny. I'd put money on Supernanny...

Sure, why not. I'll put my winners in bold...

Natsu vs Pein (naruto)
I don't think he'd fall for the UB bombs tbh.
Depends which Marth we're talking about. If it's Fire Emblem Marth then my money's on Yun, but Smash Bros Marth is pretty top tier :P
Tira vs Kirby lol
They both have many abilities, but Tira lacks the crucial skill of swallowing her opponent whole, jumping off the edge of the map and spitting out her opponent for a nice ring out (hoping they give her this move in the next patch)
Though in my head, they don't fight. Instead Tira shouts "it's time to party" and they dance to Gourmet Race.
Once the orb shenanigans start, it's all over.
Sonic vs Amy
To quote Amy, "words of a hedgehog are meaningless".
Maxi vs Chuck Norris
Not even gonna justify this answer.

Personally I want to see Patroklos vs Supernanny. I'd put money on Supernanny...
My money is on Supernanny too lol.

Want to do another round?

Clothing Optional Bosses:
Algol (Soul Calibur) vs. Gill (Street Fighter)

Werewolves:
Talbain (Darkstalkers) vs. Valkenhayn (BlazBlue)

Movie Stars:
Fei Long (Street Fighter) vs. Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat)

Cops:
Stryker (Mortal Kombat) vs. Lei Wulong (Tekken)

Blob People:
Arakune (BlazBlue) vs. Twelve (Street Fighter)

Ninjas who Dress Like Hookers:
Taki (Soul Calibur) vs. Ayane (Dead or Alive)

Street Fighter Shoto-Wannabes:
Akira (Virtua Fighter) vs. Ryo (King of Fighters)

Clothing Optional Bosses:
Algol. I think they're pretty tied size wise, but I think Gill might get overwhelmed by the bubbles. Not too sure though haha.

Werewolves:
Valkenhayn. I'm just biased here. Lol I like valenkenhayn's ability to change from human to wolf in battle.

Movie Stars:
Fei Long (Street Fighter) vs. Johnny Cage (Mortal Kombat) not certain but leaning towards Fei.

Cops:
Stryker (Mortal Kombat) Stryker does use his gun also in combat...

Blob People:
Arakune (BlazBlue) vs. Twelve (Street Fighter) again, not too sure. But wasn't arakune able to devour things? I haven't played BB in awhile.

Ninjas who Dress Like Hookers:
Taki (Soul Calibur). Because she's Taki. XD and lol at the theme title.

Street Fighter Shoto-Wannabes:
Akira (Virtua Fighter) vs. Ryo (King of Fighters)I think it's even.

For mine I vote:
Pein
Marth
Kirby
Viola
Sora
Amy
Chuck Norris

This is potentially the best troll bait thread ever.

Please cast your votes:

BATMAN vs SUPERMAN

NINJAS vs VIKINGS

CHINA vs USA

WILL SMITH vs JEFF GOLDBLUM

CHUCK NORRIS vs CHUCK NORRIS

This is potentially the best troll bait thread ever.

Please cast your votes:

BATMAN vs SUPERMAN

NINJAS vs VIKINGS

CHINA vs USA

WILL SMITH vs JEFF GOLDBLUM

CHUCK NORRIS vs CHUCK NORRIS
This wasn't supposed to be troll bait. And it was actually supposed to have one SC player in it but oh well.

ninjas vs vikings: i dont think those two are comparable, i mean, its like: bathroom vs kitchen, some are for some things (ninjas are like spies or thiefs) and some are for others (vikings are more for war, exploring and making epic religions).

ninjas vs vikings: i dont think those two are comparable, i mean, its like: bathroom vs kitchen, some are for some things (ninjas are like spies or thiefs) and some are for others (vikings are more for war, exploring and making epic religions).
Oh, I see your point. So what you're saying is - the questions we should really be asking are:
Ninjas vs bathrooms
Vikings vs kitchens

(and who said this was a troll bait thread? :P)

Back