Why Hello There

Skizosavior

[08] Mercenary
Hello everyone. Been lurking for awhile, decided to finally take the plunge. I've been playing the SC series since 2, only started taking it seriously since 4! Currently attending San Jose State in the Bay Area, just ordered one of those shmexy new SC5 sticks and ready to actually get to the nitty gritty and turn myself into an above-average player.

I used to play Kilik in 4, but Xiba doesn't really do it for me so thinking of picking Talim back up(if she makes the cut/fingers crossed) and/or Z.W.E.I. I can't decide if I like the crazy EIN summoning mechanic yet.

Thanks for having me, oh and if anyone is in the Bay Area, hopefully get to meet you at the Namco Pre-release party, planning on making it my first stop at a live event!

Pocky Yoshi says hello and is.........wait he knows you from that thread. That was a not so awesome speech because Pocky Yoshi is being condescending. >3

Joking aside, where exactly in the bay area do you reside? California?

San Jose, right near San Francisco. And yes I did post in that thread, before here, I get lost easily sometimes. I could have been more eloquent but I think I got my point across!

No, you did just fine. I understood and knew what it was like to feel intimidated. Hence, everyone starts out timid and stubborn until guided by the right path. Aside from that, there's bound to be some 8wayrunners where you live. I'll let them guide you since I don't live in the bay area.....sadly......*pouts*

Back