Why I hate pit bulls;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to be able to change your mind (nor do I honestly care to) directly after this traumatic attack, but try reading http://www.understand-a-bull.com/PitbullInformation/Urbanlegends.htm (two interesting stats: they registered weaker bites than German Shepherds and Rottweilers in a test between the three of them -- and many registered attacks are attributed to pitbulls whether or not they were correctly identified as such) Read between the lines a little bit before completely trashing on a breed for something ANY dog could have done. Yes, they're big. Yes, they're capable of inflicting huge amounts of beat down. But what dog that is that big isn't? If you're shitting on pitbulls you may as well shit on every dog that gets bigger than 50 pounds. There are so many in shelters being euthanized because of how bad of a name they have gotten because of bullshit statistics and the bad rep they have gotten because of it. Black people are naturally more athletic and "powerful" than most any other race in the US because (as awful as it sounds) they were bred for it during slavery. If you aren't a racist fuck you won't be thinking "man if he flies off the handle he could hurt me WAY more than a white person could!"

And with that, I'm done with this. Hope your dog gets better and the dog that did it was punished accordingly.

Safe bet is, I don't trust dogs. The bigger they're the more I don't trust them. Bottom line, it's an animal.

The dog that did that to your pet lobo needs to be shot. From what I am reading, it's still out there.

Oh dear, I hope your dog gets better lobo. Poor thing...
The only experience I have with dogs is not to run cuz they'll hunt you down until you slam the door shut in it's face. I'm not very fond of dogs cuz me and my cousin got chased by one and I forgot everything and just ran for it and... it wasn't pretty. With all that facts about pit bulls, I'm going to be freaked out by them now. O.O

... try reading http://www.understand-a-bull.com/PitbullInformation/Urbanlegends.htm (two interesting stats: they registered weaker bites than German Shepherds and Rottweilers in a test between the three of them -- and many registered attacks are attributed to pitbulls whether or not they were correctly identified as such) Read between the lines a little bit before completely trashing on a breed for something ANY dog could have done.

lawl. most of the info on that link is true. it all does nothing but turn the typical excuses into long paragraphs, while not addressing anything important. i don't care about snapping turtles having stronger jaws. i care about which animals kill humans and other domesticated pets.

the death statistics at the end of that 3 page circumvention of anything important, are a huge joke.

they completely ignore the plethora of concrete, backed up and well documented studies done by the Center for Disease Control, the American Veterinary Medical Association, the US Postal Service, a dozen or so accredited research universities, and law enforcement agencies.

instead, they cite an unrelated biological statement by a legit researcher about similarity in dog breed DNA, and go on for paragraphs about a single study, done by...The Washington Animal Foundation?

a side effect of my curious nature is to actually cross check insultingly wild nonsense that i read, especially on the internet, and especially when it is used to directly mislead people into ignoring reality and putting my little buddy in the god damn hospital. i would encourage anyone who chooses to argue about anything of importance to do the same.

well, a little research led me to believe, at first, that the Washington Animal Foundation (WAF) simply did not exist, and that the author of that horse shit was betting (correctly) that anyone who believed him would not bother to check.

i don't mind admitting when i am wrong, and i was. it does exist. it is a group, with no central office, no business license, no anything but a (badly made) website. it has absolutely no research accreditation, nor publications, nor listed members with any sort of scientific degrees or certifications listed.

it is a group of less than a dozen dipshits on the internet who follow local legislation issues pertaining to pit bull laws, and rally others to print up pre-written letters against them to send to local politicians.

the "study"...likely made up by these guys in some IRC chat room...is your source?

hilarious. some people will believe anything.

i hereby announce a new research organization, called the Domestic Internal Pitbull Statistics, Habits, Intelligence and Treatment Study.

i have combed through records that i birthed out of my imagination, and have come to the conclusion that 74% of all the terrorists involved with the WTC attacks of 9-11, were german shepherd or husky owners. and that all of the civilians who brought down the plane in pennsylvania owned pit bulls. therefore, banning them is evil. (lobo 2011)

This whole thread started from an angry place ~ I'm sorry but Milky is not the type of pit bull to attack kids or anything like that... the reason you can blame the type of owner on how aggressive said pit bull is, is when you've seen one who's raised one to become the most lovable creature (like Milky :DDDDDD) and seeing the ones in the ghetto who raise them to fight (lol sorry to the ghetto bitches). Pit bulls are naturally probably more aggressive moreso than other dogs but when you account the type of abuse they go through at their young age getting beat up to react more violently well damn of course the dog's gonna' be a violent bitch.
Pit Boss was the show that slipped my memory from an earlier post, all dogs are owned by Midgets who probably look like kids to them.( they've shown them going around kids, around retirement homes, all dat good stuff to show how nice and calm and gentle and loving they can be :DDDDDD)
It's definitely a good watch..... probably you should watch it to see the other side ~ the not so violent side ~ or just keep wishing for them to die ( ~_______________________________________________________________________________________~)
Owners breed them for fighting ~ owners get caught and put in jail ~ leftover puppies/dogs get pounded ~ public don't wanna' get violent dogs that are known for being aggressive ( fault is @ the beginning of cycle w/owner ) ~ puppies/dogs killed to make more room for the incoming pit bulls who were probably bred for the same reason.
The main thing is that owners who seriously want to own a pit is going to have to keep a watch on them... one slight of view can turn into the dog hoppin' the fence attackin' someone else so you gotta' get yo' mommy eyes on like a bitch takin' care her kids and watch that pit/kid or they gonna' hop the fence/get run over in the street...... YA' HEARD?!
S/O to bad analogies
p.s. never liked german sheperds but I'm still sorry about what happened.....
s-s-s-s-sorry *pyyrha voice* about what happened......

Omg i only just made an account to tell milky lover over here, that sorry you cant actually talk about her cuz shes not even actually your dog. And second you posted her pic to only show shes pretty and thats why we should believe shes good, kinda like that famous criminal right now who's getting famous in jail for his "handsome" mug shot.

Well either way, stats are stats, and lobo has made a million good points which only pit bull lovers can deny deny and deny. The fact is, they bite to kill. I just had an encounter a couple of days ago with the most sweetest nicest pit bull EVER, who suddenly for the first time at night woke me up by snarling at me, un-fucking-provoked. I was terrified. She didn't do anything but she started growling FOR NO REASON.

So what i wanted to tell milky lover over there is that you are ACTUALLY RETARDED for saying "I'm sorry but milky is not the kind of pit bull to attack kids or anything like that". You made me create this account just so i can say "have u ever done something crazy and then the next day ur like , wow i could have never imagined my self to act like that or make that mistake, or let my self get out of control like that" we all have had plenty moments like that, how and WHY are you trying to be accountable for a dog you don't even own and definitely who's mind and thoughts you don't control??????????

Thats the problem with pit bull lovers, all they do is deny and go around turning things around and looking for excuses, even to being accountable for them when they cant even be accountable for their selves.

Lobo stated real facts, and I'm sorry I'm being so angry, I'm usually really calm, but its unreal how far people go to protect something thats dangerous. Theres a reason their not allowed in the UK....its not like they just decided to choose a dog and decided to completely ruin their lives, c'mmon. Wake up
Ps..my rabbit could snap too, who knows, but u know what, I'm not worried cuzhe wouldn't actually kill me.

I know most maybe wont agree with me cuz usually angry rants always loose credibility cuz the speaker will sound immature and unreliable due to my unreliably angry response lol but this just really hit the spot (and thats even proof that sometimes i cant even keep my own temper in check, how could i say a pit bull can NEVER lose theirs.........)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back