Why is Character Creation So Poorly Done?????

The CAS system is an improvement from SCIV and more like SC3. I miss some of the 2P outfits from the original characters like Talim because it's taken pieces away from my Original Characters like the kitty sash (i believe thats what it was called). But the regaining of the most of all the SC3 layers is great, and I don't think it was generally rushed more or less scrapped the old model and upgraded the original. They'll slap some DLC in there with new characters and bring back some old items soon enough.

If I recall correctly, in Broken Destiny you could actually adjust parts like hats and gloves to fit the character's build better, similarly to how accessories work in this game. Why didn't they bring this back here, the game having the worst clipping issues in CAS?

If I recall correctly, in Broken Destiny you could actually adjust parts like hats and gloves to fit the character's build better, similarly to how accessories work in this game. Why didn't they bring this back here, the game having the worst clipping issues in CAS?

YES.
I swear, even SC3's character creation didn't have this much clipping. It makes some possible combinations look like absolute crap.

The only real problems I have with this CaS system are the aforementioned bulkiness of armor when worn over top of a shirt, and the severe lack of decent options for male characters. I mean seriously trying to make a decent looking guy is a pain in the ass in this game.

I love the CaS on this game, granted it's much harder to make a character look decent ( at least to my eyes ) but I feel like it has so much more potential than IV did. That said I can't stand people who attach balls and dicks to their characters, it was kinda funny at first but now it's just depressing.

Yes, judging by your profile pic and your CaS, it's quite obvious you would prefer SCIV's creation....

Back