Will Setsuka return in the next sequel?

I don't see why not, her vengeance against Mitsurugi is still done. The real endings are always something we don't expect, and most characters go with their goals unfulfilled.

Yes, no character has ever appeared in two consecutive games and then been shafted. She is mitsu's rival so if he stays, which he will, so will she. Besides if they got rid of her, trace would hunt down and kill every NAMCO worker and their families so I wouldn't worry.

Off topic, but I was going to make a SC5 Setsuka Discussion thread but figured I was the only person who still came here. =P

If they do put her in the next game she NEEDS to be as gracefull as she was in SCIII. :( I like her outfit but not her style anymore.

Besides if they got rid of her, trace would hunt down and kill every NAMCO worker and their families so I wouldn't worry.

You mean me? xDDDD how do you know that! you read my mind!! :D Seriously if Setsuka doesen´t returns I´m done with Soulcalibur, I play the game because I love her! it would be difficult to find a new love... D:

Considering Hwang and Li's status previously and probably a story shift, there is a probability.

If Lizardman and Rock are in then Setsuka has to stay. It wouldn't make since for a character with such a unique playing style to suddenly be cut.

Setsuka if there will be in scv. I'll play with setsuka again... because I love Setsuka as Ivy.
and i'll use Ivy too.

The Setsuka Lover

^^'

Trace (don't blush) : http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/MILF

Quite the contrary. I'll play Setsuka if she returns. I am quite hyped by this 17-year-in-the-future thing

Oh I´m sorry! I didn´t know what a milf was n////n my english is not good xDDD

But don´t you think... there are some characters that could keep young, like Ivy because she has contaminated blood and she´s an alchemist, also Taki (ninja powers) Cervantes, Asty-poh!, Raphael... etc

But characters like Setsuka, Seong Mi-na... etc is kinda difficult to keep young for them... I don´t know what is going to happend, this si the Soul Surprise Calibur V!!

What would you do If the disaster happends and Setsuka is not in SCV??

Back