World Game Cup 2013 This Weekend!

• Admin
World Game Cup 2013 in Cannes, France is taking place this weekend and as usual, is looking to be a huge event for Soul Calibur in Europe. Players from a number of countries in and outside of Europe will be in attendance, making for a very interesting and unique event.

Among these players will be EVO 2012 SCV champion "Shining Decopon", who will be joined by 4 other Japanese players (Itazan, Hameko, Kamichang and Sawazuma) for the World Team Cup 5v5 event. If you are looking forward to this event as much as I am, you will definitely want to check out the stream running Friday - Sunday!
Best of luck to all participants!

You can find all the schedule/stream information below:

Stream Information:
SCV Stream times:​
World Team Cup - 5v5​
Friday March 1st 11:00AM - 4:00PM CET (starts 5:00AM EST, 2:00AM PST)​
Teams - 3v3 (Top 4)​
Saturday March 2nd 6:00PM - 8:00PM CET (starts 12:00PM EST, 9:00AM PST)​
Singles (Top 8)​
Sunday March 3rd 12:00PM - 2:00PM CET (starts 6:00AM EST, 3:00AM PST)​
I'll be adding updates and any news I can find but if you wish to dig deeper, you can find more WGC 2013 info in these following links:
WGC homepage
WGC Twitter
SoulCalibur.FR
8WR Event Page

The WGC this year has decent international rep

Japan send: Decopon (Tira), Sawazuwa (Maxi), Hameko (O.Pyrrha), Itazan (Itabashi Zangief - Astaroth) , KamiChan (Hilde), Tokido (Viola banned in france, go back to SF scrub) , Mago (???) . Except the latter 3 all other players are top Japanese tournament placers. Sawazuwa made finals at last online comp.

Italy send: Redihokuto (Algol, Mitsu? Asta?), Rikimaru (Ivy?) , SatanaXXX (asta?) who made top 2 in the last WGC Team Cup (they look cool too)

England send Hyrul (Leixia, Tira, Natsu) famous for his toilet rampage.

Germany send JAGTHEGEMINI (Asta?), Kerrigan (ZWEI), Kalas (Leixia?) and Pantocrator the betrayer of France (Siegfried). Nothing especially interesting here... oh wait did I mention Kerrigan is a HOT GAL? So yeah. Dont miss. (Im doing this on purpose aware of german lack of sense of humor)

Russia send: Rufus (Natsu, Patroklos), GreenLeo (Patroklos) both accomplished tournament players. GreenLeo is a girl who placed 3rd in 5 last tournaments in a row including the biggest tournament in Russia - MFA(yeah I wasnt there I know, I was sucking it up at MLG atm), losing to #1 and #2 by mere pixels. She's Russian Kayane, so awe and behold.

France dont send : Keev, Kayane, Saitoh, DTN or any of the guys you really wanted to see. Reasons? None. Remember that time they banned SW chars based on "dont fit" logic? Dont ask for reasons. (Hell, Im not sure I even want to know)
Anyway, you will find Malek (Ivy), Kira(Cervy) and Keysona (Pat) as well as some new names to hold up the French banner high.

USA, Korea and Singapore have better things to do than play SC5.

And if I seem uncommonly nice to write that out to you, it will be 2PM in Russia by the time stream starts. IN YOUR FACE USA!

A little disappointed Keev or Kayane aren't entering WGC, but I'm looking forward to all of the high level matches this weekend!

I just did the latest windows update and no streaming sites work anymore. Black screen with sound. Youtube works, but no videos on gametrailers, ign, or twitch.tv. Anyone know how to make em work, couse I don't wanna miss the WGC streamsXD

Apparently things are being held up until noon CET (6am EST 3am PST).

Will post again as soon as things are up and running.

This looks pretty good its a shame there are no USA representative.
Keev was not sent because he didn't qualify in the french ranking battles.
looks like his switch to alpha didn't pay off.

Once I found out who the Japan team was, I knew it was a wrap. Japanese team too stronk.

Can't wait for the 2v2 tomorrow.

Live streams

7 Viewers
sc_toothpaste
sc_toothpaste
short stream (!donate) (she/her pronouns) (!sr)
1 Viewers
LadyKaliMari
LadyKaliMari
Friday Night Gaming |ENG/ 18+| ENVtuber |!discord
1 Viewers
RespectVibes
RespectVibes
Casual Online PC Matches - Kilik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member