Would you want Vader/Yoda/Apprentice as SCBD DLC?

lol in TFU2 starkiller is still trying to figure out how much of a sith he is but hes mostly neutral/jedi. and now he wields the DUEL REVERSE GRIP SABERS----->Beast. he tore into the Rancor in the video. so yeah hes boosted now with his own fighting abilities besides the darkside's teachings

lol in TFU2 starkiller is still trying to figure out how much of a sith he is but hes mostly neutral/jedi. and now he wields the DUEL REVERSE GRIP SABERS----->Beast. he tore into the Rancor in the video. so yeah hes boosted now with his own fighting abilities besides the darkside's teachings

im more of a sith than u are

Not that I have BD, but it'd be interesting to see if they were to port them over again, what kind of changes they'd undergo. Yoda with step maybe?

T_T y not!?!?! lol if i knew doom combo i'd use her ALL DAY XD, na only for special cases cuz shes very boring for me

I'd rather not see the SW characters ever again. I hope in the 5th installment Namco decides to work on more main stays and making the game a bit more difficult.

No.

I am happy that they are forever gone and even if I love Kratos character and games, he still doesn't belong in SC and his gameplay is stupid.

No more guests!!!

No thanks, I like his moveset, but hate star wars in the game. I'd rather see a new character with a very similar move set, but a bit quicker, safer, and no freakin light saber.

God no. Having them once for consoles was good enough. I only enjoyed them because there will never be a true Star Wars lightsaber combat game that is good. But yeah, they do kinda suck and ruin the flow of the game in my opinion.
I feel that Kratos should have been saved for a console game, maybe he can be in V, but i doubt it. I like it when there arent any guests cause then you don't have to ban anyone from high level play. But i guess having them there as an option would be nice, but not for me.:sc4app1:

Back