PSN/XBL Ragequitters

Shame because it was a popular thread its not like it was hurting anything being there, but yeah the whole warning threat thing is a bit stupid and needless lol.

I felt like we needed at least one thread for complaining. I personally think it keeps people from doing it in other threads and disturbing the general pleasantness of said thread. Although I am not willing to argue over this fact because Heaton usually knows what he s talking about from what I have seen.

Grandbeeking is obsessed with JG(he literally spams it; no shit! Use cancelable attacks and you'll see him constantly doing the JG dance), won't play anyone if it displays anything under 4 bar for even a split-second, and does indeed ragequit when he loses. Seems like he'd be a decent competitor if he wasn't obsessed with JG and egostroking, sadly :(

Hm? JG's can be gotten around though they can be frustrating. I play him quite a bit and I don't see him as an ego stroker at all. He's just not a fan of lag.

I complained about grandbeeking before and after my said post mr. BeeKing sent me his side of why he leaves in a message but we avoid each other now but most of the time I run into him on GC random a lot too. I always think Fate wants us to fight each other but he doesn't to .__. its a shame really

Oh no, I wasn't complaining about the JGs. I was saying he's obsessed with them. Which seems bizarre when there are better options than obsessing over them.

Oh no, I wasn't complaining about the JGs. I was saying he's obsessed with them. Which seems bizarre when there are better options than obsessing over them.
Oh no. andur likes tc's, GI's, and auto GI's tons too. He has a very good memory and tends to do terrible things to my offense if I get predictable in the least.

I dont see the deal with 8wayrunners referring to anybody who is not like them or anyone they don't like a scrub. Scrub should be reserved for people who are genuinely bad at the game refuse to get better, or those who cant blame themselves for a losses.
I'm prolly a scrub. Not for lack of trying...I just haven't had it really "click" yet. Don't know if it will. But I enjoy the game and have found a lot of good company to enjoy the game with from various skill levels. So, if people want to be salty and call me names or put me in some category that's on them. And that's really what calling somebody a scrub is all about - being salty for one reason or another.

I'm terrible at the game, but I'd be hesitant to label myself a scrub.

As far as my definition goes, a scrub is a guy who can't get no holla from me somebody who doesn't try to overcome their problems, and refuses to admit their own shortcomings. If you're not going to even TRY and improve, and still bitch about losing, then you're a scrub.

Le Bello's excellent tale of scrubbery:
My personal scrub-story is born of my exploits with Cervantes. No matter how hard I practice, I'm seemingly too retarded to pull iGDR off at a rate I'm happy with. So instead of bitching, I built a playstyle that doesn't involve iGDR at all. Sure I have to work harder for my wins, seeing as it's Cerv's best move by far, but it's still entirely possible.

In the meantime, I still practice iGDR, so that eventually I can add it to my already decent Cerv game.

A scrub would typically switch character and bitch about how weak Cervantes is, or how hard iGDR is to pull off, and how broken the game is etc etc. I accepted I couldn't do it at this time, played the game in a different way, and opted to keep at it until I got it.

TL;DR: Scrubs bitch, noobs improve.

HA! Guess I'm not a total scrub then. I've watched my win% drop 3pts (and still falling) since I decided to learn a new character and do at least one JG per round or die trying. If I miss a move or drop a combo my opponent can be pretty certain I'm going to retry within the next couple of moves. The best part is playing people who think "A1" means something and they act like they shot Bin Laden when they win against me. It actually makes being a noob to a character really rewarding. They get to celebrate for now and I get to look forward to knocking the smile off their mouth in the future. Everybody wins! XD

Terrible news, my brethren!

I...have been defeated by that evil temptress of the dark: Cat Girl! My pride has been completely obliterated! She even said mean things to me in messages after I lost, calling 8WR people fat nerds with no lives! AND she's going to post the replay on her YouTube! MY LIFE IS OVER!

I MUST KILL MYSELF TO PRESERVE MY HONOR!

[/sarcasm]

P.S. Darren/Darin/whatever the fuck that psycho gender-confused faggot's name is says "Hi!" to Solo, and also says "Stop dodging".

Terrible news, my brethren!

I...have been defeated by that gender-confused Cat Girl! My pride has been completely obliterated! She even said mean things to me in messages after I lost, calling 8WR people fat nerds with no lives! AND she's going to post the replay on her YouTube! MY LIFE IS OVER!

I MUST KILL MYSELF TO PRESERVE MY HONOR!

[/sarcasm]
cant wait for the video

Also, in case this is news to anyone, he has an alternate account - SOUL BADASSxxx. Right after I said his real name in Colosseo it struck a nerve so he got on his alt and challenged me and revealed his true colors as the man he really is since I recognized his CAS.

He then stalked me and beat me again for his sick pleasure.

He admitted that the account was his alt inadvertently by saying that he had 3 replays of me being beaten. His real nature is that of a typical, loudmouthed gangsta kid who thinks he's hot shit at Soul Calibur.

I just fought an alt account of his, i was winning, i get called to dinner with an impatient sister of mine so i had to let him win, i come back to see an "EXPOSED" message
Fuck me

They're likely its sockpuppets as well, or mindless idiots brainwashed by promises of cybersex who follow her example and ragequit as they're about to lose because they're bad at the game.

I quit being stalked by his alts when I kicked his ass and had it put on youtube. Surprisingly he didn't ragequit the first fight. He TQ the second fight though, that one was way more youtube worthy. Lol

Back