xbox360 vs, ps3

"Never leave your xbox on the carpet or let it stand up right" that's what my friend said. besides... you can get xbox arcade and add your previous hard drive on to that instead of buying an elite?

HRD, get a PS3. You won't be dissappointed.

Im looking to get a 2nd PS3 right now on craigslist. and my first one works just fine ! ^_^

thats the kind of answer i was looking for. Xbox has facebook and twitter now, but im not to big on that shit anyway but is a nice feature. Im just so sick of having to buya new xbox every 6 months seems like. My warrenty is over as of about 3 months ago since I bought it used anyway. then it still had a 4 month warrenty on it. Im still up in the air. Im having soul calibur withdrawls and want to get back to gaming asap. Unfortunatly my kids actually want presents for christmas so my focus is on them first. I still got about a month or so till I make my decision. Im thinking of staying with the 360 and buying a brand new one so I can get that warrenty with it. What I dont get is, if you run into a problem with your xbox, and you go through the motions of getting it fixed, I personally think your warranty should be extended from the time ou recieve your new one. But that is not the case.

Thanks enkindow. I appreciate your thoughts!!

HRD

there's your problem, dumbass! Buy a NEW xbox, not a used one!!!

As an xbox user, i'll readily admit they die a lot more than they should. Before my xbox i've NEVER had a console cack out on me; and i've had to replace mine twice. Once was under warranty, but the second time I bought a new one.

Back