XCM Cross Battle adapter - 360 for Ps3

im ordering one just so i can check it out. this is the answer ive been looking for. FUCKIN SWEET (if it works)

Would this just be for people who prefer 360 pads? I don't see the point in getting it for a 360 Hori, since there are PS3 models that are pretty much the same thing available for about the same price or cheaper.

That being said, there are 2 360 pad users in Toronto. They might like this. They're also freaks and should be shunned.

Would this just be for people who prefer 360 pads? I don't see the point in getting it for a 360 Hori, since there are PS3 models that are pretty much the same thing available for about the same price or cheaper.

That being said, there are 2 360 pad users in Toronto. They might like this. They're also freaks and should be shunned.

this would be for the people that go to tourneys that are on ps3, but are used to xbox controllers. Myself included.

but you are right, it would irrelevant to the stick users. its strctly for use poor folk that cant afford a stick right now

My XCM Converter just came in today.

So far, it's pretty good. It's a converter, so it will be guaranteed the slightest delay possible, (im talking about milliseconds) but I personally prefer it and it doesn't interfere with my gameplay at all.

I would recommend this for the few of us who prefer the Xbox controller over the PS3 controller.

I also just got to use my XCM converter today. I can punish a -14 move with an i14 attack. That's all you need to know. Get this thing if you like the 360 controller.

so....at a big regional or something...wouldn't it make sense if somethign like this works for there it to be mandatory to have at least 1 or 2 at a regional so that xbox players can use something if they don't have a stick?

its strctly for use poor folk that cant afford a stick right now

This is the same price as one of the SC4 sticks for PS3 or 360. Possible conversion lag as well. This is for those who absolutely can't seem to adjust from their 360 pads, and are willing to give themselves input lag so that they can comfortably hit their buttons.

I will almost 100% guarantee this has lag. Feel free to stick it to me if I'm wrong.

This is the same price as one of the SC4 sticks for PS3 or 360. Possible conversion lag as well. This is for those who absolutely can't seem to adjust from their 360 pads, and are willing to give themselves input lag so that they can comfortably hit their buttons.

I will almost 100% guarantee this has lag. Feel free to stick it to me if I'm wrong.

Lol. Did you even read my post? Sure it probably has a few milliseconds of lag, but if you can punish a -14 attack with an i14 attack, break throws, GI, etc...then who cares?

so....at a big regional or something...wouldn't it make sense if somethign like this works for there it to be mandatory to have at least 1 or 2 at a regional so that xbox players can use something if they don't have a stick?

yes. but regionals don't seem to be interested in making sense.

SWEET. good to hear xbox competitors will be able to take part in ps3 tournies. (:

Errr Kowtow about the prices, xbox pad users generally do not have a PS3, so they would need an Xbox360 stick to use at home, but would also need a converter cable of some kind to make the stick work on the PS3. So unless you're suggesting that xbox pad users should buy a PS3 stick that they can only use at tourneys, buying this XCM Battle Adapter converter cable is going to be less expensive than buying a stick + converter cable.

Oh and Noface, being able to punish a -14 attack with an i14 attack isn't enough to assure there's minimal lag. I can punish those no problem online, and there's obviously frame delay there. But if you're able to GI and break throws like you say it should be good enough.

That aside, it would be better if this converter did not have the turbo button feature, seems like that just adds to the cost.

Back