xemmiekins char designs

Xemmiekins

[08] Mercenary
hello everyone i decided to just show a few designs i made . some are from other games others is OC

so without further delay here is some of my designs!

o5aDLTR.jpg

7nDX7rv.jpg

this was a rather interesting one i decided to make one of my favorite bosses from the megaman x series

magma dragoon

i thought it turned out quite nicely

PVbV5iE.jpg

GISezyZ.jpg

SrLoPLZ.jpg

this next char is from final fantasy x named Auron. ive seen alot of people try and attempt this so i decided to give it a whirl a couple months ago.. and im proud to say it turned out real well. i still have alot of touchups to finish though with em.

and now a an OC.
RI7HdRh.jpg

A5FJPBw.jpg

i decided to try and make a snowy warrior woman and i wanted to give it a striking shape and somthing subtle to really bring the design home

anyway ill be posting more but for now enjoy!

hey thank you! i now that i look at it. it really does... lol now looks like i got a series set to try out thanks for the insperation!

ok some more designs on the way! enjoy!

ZLUNAaV.jpg

LvLB4TB.jpg

WY3pw9T.jpg

Sigma from MMX4

q2QbvrH.jpg

a4SUhZ8.jpg

bemNd6u.jpg

a unique twist on link from the legend of zelda.. their is not many. fully armed hero versions of linke so.. upon inspreation from hyrulle warriors.. i decided to really give him a bit more defense i think it came out real well

MvLahKz.jpg

QXZiPt7.jpg

Keilrak an OC

URC1p8k.jpg

Dy0TsbR.jpg

JvhAmUC.jpg

my OC and first char Azulak in his mark 17 armor design. (i have so many changes and revisions of him )

TtBli7s.jpg

k4ADtNj.jpg

another OC Labyrithine a death jester assassin

UpfAhK1.jpg

c3GNkEa.jpg

another OC rannash

90XvMOQ.jpg

NZGlipL.jpg

aCPIX1C.jpg

Azulak OC in his mark 15 design

Nz6YFrC.jpg

2cXTj1m.jpg

jAnmPsa.jpg

And lastly for OCs the mechanical cog ninja Shizuke

enjoy!

Very cool creations! I really like the Auron and Azulak.

thank you very much! Auron was honestly a big challenge trying to get em right.. this is a old photo of em. i did make some changes.
as for Azu. his designs changes ALOT so its kinda hard to have a style i like. some are definate hits.. others are kinda meh but thanks alot

These are all pretty good but holy shit DAT AURON!

HAHA thanks very much! im kinda right now trying to design the whole cast for 1 for 1 like the referances.

wait till you see the Tidus im trying to make XD

im back and its long overdue ive had alot of things go on and i was kinda hit a art block that lasted thru a long time. but i decided to post a bunch of designs some are OC some are Homage to games i enjoy but im also going to show a before and after design after a long hiatus. somthing a bit differient where some old designs get redone and fixed

and without further delay here they are!

the first one is an OC a moon elf fire mage. named Iyahna

taking roots from old dynasty art themes. i wanted a strong empress presance which i think i captured. (my only regret is the lack of texturing and having only 3 item slots.

CkwTqxI.jpg

APtHGC1.jpg

ohOSFih.jpg

next on the list is one of my main OC's azu in his wandering swordsman garb. to lighten up the whole theme and kinda have a bit of a commoner kinda look

9R1wUKJ.jpg

acMhrbs.jpg

next up is a knightess general ive designed for a friend

e7REdXo.jpg

SiGVbR9.jpg

Next is Talre a grand master assassin and part dragon. whats really unique is i tried to make a tattered dragon cloak. but thats really tough to pull off so. it looks rather goofy.

3lLIwve.jpg

and here is the after.. after a while i decided to take another swing and fix and tweak a few parts. and i feel like it came out a bit better

DW5dJmt.jpg

thats all for now but ill post more

Some happen be to remind me of all the dark-knight-warriors-of-dark anime I've seen in my life. The knightess general is the one I like most in my humble opinion. Merely because, she stands out from the rest. There's nothing wrong with black, but other colors like dull brown, gray, heck even faded purple can maximize dark peeps charm.

Heck ZWEI and Viola's designs would be a good characters for you to cookie cut ideas from. Because even though they feel like dark anime I've seen before, they still manage to wow me. There's also other characters out there that doesn't rely on black to be "dark".

For that dark anime dynasty warrior, she doesn't make me think dynasty warriors. Instead, her top and skirt is too plain. I can imagine her trying to be the in the Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce game, but she still needs identity. I'd suggest clicking on this because I know she can be so much better with a little direction. I tell you this as someone who adores oriental with hints of animu CAS.

Your fire mage OC is pretty. The bottom half is a bit plain compared to the top half. You could try applying a minimized gradient pattern (Basic 1) to simulate a shine/ripple effect. You could also give her some more souped up boots to balance those shoulder pads and add detail to the lower half. I've never liked that skirt, but more power to you if you can pull it off. Hobo Azu's also pretty cool. Simple and by-the-books, but he's got that stalwart adventurer kinda vibe. Female knight is like half DLC, but the design works. Cool little hair ornament. Demon dude? No thank you lol. Anyways, keep up the good work!

hey thank you. for a good while ive been using soul calibur's create a fighter to be an outlet for any ideas i have. i have no skill in drawing or art but i do like designing things. and i have alot of OC chars ive designed and their is a few of them featured on here. probly about i want to say at least 50+ but for 4+ years ive been slowly building a living breathing world behind all these designs and sadly alot of soul caliburs creation aspects are kinda limited in spots but very broad and versitile

the fire mage i do have a new design its just i have not done anything in about a year + (lot of things getting in the way) but i was going in the direction of getting rid of that dress placing a half cut skirt like a sarong and texturing it out and probly getting rid of the back hair tail piece to place somthing on the side of the sarong to help give it a aysmetrial flow that balances it out.

as for talre his design is a bit too complex for the create a fighter his dragon wings are present and wrap around his shoulders like a cloak (reminicent of the old show gargoyles so.)

the knightess was orginially made as a friend was wondering what i was doing and had them basicly explain things and i just made it. and it came out really well.

some back ground info would be nice. the pale elves are moon elves and they share both the phases of the moon. one bright and pale. the other dark and shadowy and they all share a tail of various shapes and designs and styles

at the time they reach maturity they can chose either pale. or. shadowy. or somewhere inbetween

thanks for all the tips and advice

Now that I think about it, "moon elf fire mage" sounds like a lot of themes packed into one when you say it. Let me try to break it down on color help.

Fire. That's where you gotta show that burning passion. Either mess with hot and bloody crimson, dark and vicious black fire, screaming red with orange, or silent yet fierce light blue.

Moon. It's usually a majestic thing in a night or day skies. All shades of blue and violet works for normal moons. Black isn't bad for eclipses, but that's what assassins of whatever origin wear to be like shadows.

Elf. This kinda race always needs identity of what kind. I think wood elves. I look to earth colors like brown and green. I think dark elves. I look to dark colors like violet, midnight, and black. Other kinds I don't know as I'm not that well acquainted.

Mage. Just as vague as Elf. Savage mages I think bloody and rugged like crimson, faded brown, and gray. Majestic mages demands regal colors like royal blue, gold, and violet. Dark mages black is an obvious choice, however it's a toss-up since I'm not too certain what black could pair with. It's a classy yet bad to the bone versatile color.

Looking hard at your "dynasty warrior empress like" lass, I could probably tell you that shade of pink doesn't suit her. I'm guessing you want a prim, proper, yet fierce lady altogether? Then pink has to go because it could mean endearing, cuteness, or girly.

Atm, I think these color schemes might highlight an idea. Sure these are dynasty warrior men, but the colors schemes and perhaps ideas may steer you a bit. I won't tell you what pieces to put on your lady as I prefer to be surprised. Hope this helps.
Cao.Cao.full.708995.jpg

dynasty-warriors-strikeforce-arte-09.jpg
Luxunsf-awakened.jpg

Last edited:
well i decided to try and redesign the moon elf mage and update her look from what she was to what she appears as currently.

from the ground up last year alot of my designs became quite tacky and all over the place where its like too many design concepts meshed into one idea

so very slowly im scaling back and tweaking the design with a less is more concept.

from the ground up i decided to just scrap a bunch of the clothing and keep the arm and top intact. everything else i just added to. to what i remember

i also wanted to have my own take on the ideas but again. i ran out of item slots again (i wish the next game would give us a bit more items to place on a design instead of 3 )

ERduYDk.jpg

X3yUIb3.jpg

im pretty proud of how the change went. and i feel its alot more complete than it was.

i might need a few stickers in some distinct spots but. i was thinking to add like a rope belt for a sticker

but as of right now im sastisfied with the change

Back