Yo lee chaolan anyone?

12345raiden

[08] Mercenary
Hey guys new to soul calibur, got soul calibur 4 instead of 5 as combat looks better (less colour flash, moves slow enough to look cool) and its seems that its a rule that old games are better. I came to sc from tekken and used lee on there my fav move was 4+k in tekken and i was happy to see that maxi has like all lees kicks including his 4+k but its 44+k stone kick with maxi. Its pretty cool cos i use stone kick just how i would use it with lee(after sidesteps or whiffs) and gives me headstart as im familiar with the move I've never seen another maxi player use it tho. Anyway i mostly beat the shyt out of ppl with stone kick but idk much else with maxi so help?

also mitsurugi my strongest char and i wanted to know how to do bA slide input with rugi i can do it using my index finger but how with the thumb?

Does mitsu hav anymoves that can be used to crush low? I used to hop kick (9k) in tekken if i was gettin low spammed and it would take like half their life bar after combo but in sc 9k with rugi is shyt so what is soulcals hoppkick (move tht fks up low or special mid spam for big damage?)

Also has anyone noticed that taunts randomly change i use created chars and most of the time they say 'all show and no go' but sometimes they switch to 'how cute' and 'youre silly' anyone know how to switch them on purpose?

this is looking like it's going to be a good thread

Lee-Excellent_zps4f4ca220.gif

Back