Yoshi Gameplay Videos

I also noticed that when he sits down (2B+K - sorry don't know notation) and presses triangle he spins and it looks like what he does from (8B+K, B in SCIV) with a guard break. Is this true?

I also noticed that when he sits down (2B+K - sorry don't know notation) and presses triangle he spins and it looks like what he does from (8B+K, B in SCIV) with a guard break. Is this true?
Yeah it's a guard break but it probably guarantees stuff on block like all the other UBs that were changed to GBs.

A true GB is actually better than an UB since it does guard damage AND real damage.

@1:03. I feel as though there could be some great follow-up with Yoshi after what appears to be 33B BE?

@1:03. I feel as though there could be some great follow-up with Yoshi after what appears to be 33B BE?
no BE there

Just 33B, Stuns on Counter hit now and yes im sure we will find many great follow ups and TECH traps on this ;) already have like 5 in mind
that's 66B, not 33B. For 66B, the followups to 33B are not possible. 33B still launches on CH iirc. A lot of times where I'm using that move I'm trying to do SCIV Yoshi 66B.

no BE there

that's 66B, not 33B. For 66B, the followups to 33B are not possible. 33B still launches on CH iirc. A lot of times where I'm using that move I'm trying to do SCIV Yoshi 66B.

So the two moves look exactly the same except one launches and one stuns? Its going to be REALLY sweet if 66B has all the properties the old 33B had in SCIV

So the two moves look exactly the same except one launches and one stuns? Its going to be REALLY sweet if 66B has all the properties the old 33B had in SCIV
Yeah they look the same. Thing is, if you do 33B by double tapping 3 instead of 8WRing, you will quick step briefly before doing the move. This can be prevented by entering 8WR first before hitting 3B for 33B. You can't buffer this, but 663B should work.

Yeah they look the same. Thing is, if you do 33B by double tapping 3 instead of 8WRing, you will quick step briefly before doing the move. This can be prevented by entering 8WR first before hitting 3B for 33B. You can't buffer this, but 663B should work.

Strange but cool, what is his old 66B then because I thought I saw it in videos?

Though this may be about Edgemaster, but another vid for Yoshi. Just want some hardcore input if it's okay with you all. Because sometimes if we glance by the moves again, we might find something to put us Yoshis on top....hopefully lol.

Someone mentioned 214A ~ Doorknocker earlier.... not sure if someone confirmed or not, but here's a video where it's used several times.

Oh, also in that video - you get a glimpse of the move lists when the player goes looking for something.

I believe that was me comrade. I mentioned it as a question of "Can 214A be followed up by doorknocker?" and Senzait linked it to answer my question with that vid of yours. I also kinda deciphered with some errors what the movelist of Yoshi says. However, thank you for being enthusiastic.

I believe that was me comrade. I mentioned it as a question of "Can 214A be followed up by doorknocker?" and Senzait linked it to answer my question with that vid of yours. I also kinda deciphered with some errors what the movelist of Yoshi says. However, thank you for being enthusiastic.

Leap into thread on "What's New" page.
+ Disregard all prior posts. Ctrl-F isn't for winners.
+ Enthusiastically repeat information already present.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win internets

I'm going to kind of miss Intimidation and Reflection. Especially reflection against Zzzz Nightmare players.

Does he still have the foot clap GI from Meditation? No idea what it was called.

I'm going to kind of miss Intimidation and Reflection. Especially reflection against Zzzz Nightmare players.

Does he still have the foot clap GI from Meditation? No idea what it was called.
I will miss both stances too, but not enough to tarnish the happiness I feel at Yoshi surviving so wholly between iterations.

If the MED A+B unblockable is still in, I hope it is no longer easily steppable. My brother used to laugh in my face with his Siegfried if I ever attempted that move. Step -> punish _> sad Gabedamien.

If the MED A+B unblockable is still in, I hope it is no longer easily steppable. My brother used to laugh in my face with his Siegfried if I ever attempted that move. Step -> punish _> sad Gabedamien.

Ya. :)
It's fun to clap your feet, though! Obviously, it's not a tourney winner.... but there was a lot of fun to be had with random foot claps and Reflection A+B [A|B|K].

Back