You are sent to a far away place but you can take 1 game with you, which one ?

Norik

[14] Master
You have been selected to go to Mars or Alpha Centauri and you are given the option to take 1 game console + 1 game. Which one would you pick ?

Remember, this is not the same as asking "what is your favorite game" because this game you will be playing for a LONG time.

FAQ:
Can I bring other people?
Solo.
Will I have access to the Internet?
No.
Can I download mods/dlc/etc?
No.

It would have to be a game that was different every time.

Therefore Civilisation has to be picked.

Or Skyrim/Fallout with every mod that has ever been released on the hard drive.

Football Manager also a good pick. Hell even Fifa.

TTT2. I guess if I had an eternity to only play one game, learning 60 characters with 250+ moves a piece and a janky and unintuitive movement system would be more appealing than it is now.

But really, SC3 modded to SC3AE.

MASS EFFECT 3... Don't need Online and it has hours of fun of side quests.. =]
oh but the ending was awful hurr durr. naw i loved it a bunch even with the ending. i have no idea what people were expecting, but i don't care. the journey was awesome. i still feel that 2 was better than 3, but then again i think i'm just in love with the whole recruiting a team idea. i still have yet to make it to the end of 2 without anyone dying lol

"Emergency Induction Port"

LOL! "Emergency... Induction... System..." "You mean a straw Tali?"

oh but the ending was awful hurr durr. naw i loved it a bunch even with the ending. i have no idea what people were expecting, but i don't care. the journey was awesome. i still feel that 2 was better than 3, but then again i think i'm just in love with the whole recruiting a team idea. i still have yet to make it to the end of 2 without anyone dying lol

Yeah ME2 basically worked like if you didn't do a squad's story mission, they didn't like you, thus they'd die at the end! LOL, so as for Jack, she hated me because I always was on Miranda's side, so at the end, no matter WHAT I DID... Jack would ALWAYS die.... xD

Also upgrading the ship fully helped a lot on my second playthrough.

Back