You want DLC characters?

You want DLC characters?

• Yes

Votes: 287 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 7.1%

• Total voters
I wasn't implying that Cassandra/Mina were dead, I was just looking at it that if Daishi and the team continue on the way they are, I don't think it's very possible that we'll see them again. But like I said, I hope I'm wrong. I'm praying that Namco/PS will learn from SCV and try not to repeat the same mistakes. I also hope this will give affirmation to Namco that Soul Calibur is still profitable and that with this in mind, they will give PS more time to work on the game. I feel that if they are going to make a SCVI, it has to potential to be one of the best titles in the series.

And yeah, I'm kind of hoping from a story point of view, the creators decide to go back to SCIV, and advance at the very least, 6-7 years and gradually get up to where SCV was. So we can see the conflict between Sophitia and Tira even if it meant we'd see the death of Sophitia (at least it will give some dramatic closure), or even the dispute between Xianghua and Kilik along with the falling out/disappearance of Raphael and Amy. Yeah, I get what you are saying for sure.
Hope it happens. I miss old Amy, and I'm not gunna like seeing soph die because of tira.. Both one of my favorites x\

I wasn't implying that Cassandra/Mina were dead, I was just looking at it that if Daishi and the team continue on the way they are, I don't think it's very possible that we'll see them again. But like I said, I hope I'm wrong. I'm praying that Namco/PS will learn from SCV and try not to repeat the same mistakes. I also hope this will give affirmation to Namco that Soul Calibur is still profitable and that with this in mind, they will give PS more time to work on the game. I feel that if they are going to make a SCVI, it has to potential to be one of the best titles in the series.

And yeah, I'm kind of hoping from a story point of view, the creators decide to go back to SCIV, and advance at the very least, 6-7 years and gradually get up to where SCV was. So we can see the conflict between Sophitia and Tira even if it meant we'd see the death of Sophitia (at least it will give some dramatic closure), or even the dispute between Xianghua and Kilik along with the falling out/disappearance of Raphael and Amy. Yeah, I get what you are saying for sure.
I hope this happens too. They need to bring some closure to some storylines that are still opened ended. Namco needs to give the PS crew some leeway and give them another chance.

And Rock i believei from Europe but he migrated to the Americas where he met the Native boy, Bangoo.
You're close. He and his parents were from England and while sailing, they were attacked by Cervy Beards because Rock's father had Soul Edge. He bought the sword in an auction or something but I can't remember that part. Anyway, Cervy got the sword and everyone on Rock's ship died. Except Rock survived and he somehow landed on North America soul and he adopted Bangoo there.

You're close. He and his parents were from England and while sailing, they were attacked by Cervy Beards because Rock's father had Soul Edge. He bought the sword in an auction or something but I can't remember that part. Anyway, Cervy got the sword and everyone on Rock's ship died. Except Rock survived and he somehow landed on North America soul and he adopted Bangoo there.
WHAT A GOOD MAN.

Ah okay. I didn't know about the Cervantes part but that is cool that he had a connection (though evil lol) with Rock.

Hope it happens. I miss old Amy, and I'm not gunna like seeing soph die because of tira.. Both one of my favorites x\
Yeah, I miss Amy too and it won't be hard to watch Sophitia die at the hands of Tira but it's for good story purpose.

This. Is. The. Dumbest. Thread. Ever. Well. Not. Really. DEX. Makes. Dumber. Ones. Anyway. Bitch. More. That. XXX. Isn't. In. The. Game.

This. Is. The. Dumbest. Thread. Ever. Well. Not. Really. DEX. Makes. Dumber. Ones. Anyway. Bitch. More. That. XXX. Isn't. In. The. Game.

Think of this thread more of a "wish that never will come true thread" Fenris. Of course we wont get what we want. we all know that.

Personally, I hope that all incarnations of Amy just burns in hell, but I know I wont get it.

Huh Cervantes is a bigger bastard than I realized. Aw well still my favorite character when it comes to fighting, like the Vegeta of Soul Calibur lol.

33772960.jpg

It seems like I'm in the minority camp that doesn't give a rats ass about story, or CAS for that matter.

Personally, I think they should just abandon the story alltogether. Here's my idea of a story for a FG: You pick up a weapon, you kick some ass, end of story.

Why pay attention to stories that are 100% guaranteed to suck anyway?

It seems like I'm in the minority camp that doesn't give a rats ass about story, or CAS for that matter.

Personally, I think they should just abandon the story alltogether. Here's my idea of a story for a FG: You pick up a weapon, you kick some ass, end of story.

Why pay attention to stories that are 100% guaranteed to suck anyway?
Because believe it or not, no matter how cheesy a fighting game's story can be, there will be people who enjoy it. And other things other then the fighting. I mean, at the end of the day, all players of fighting games like the fighting aspect. I know I do, that's part of what keeps me hooked on games like Tekken and Soul Calibur. But I also enjoy other things like CAS, music, & story in this case. Each player is different. No one is saying you HAVE to like the other things. If you like the fighting and just that, awesome.

Ugh... What's the point in buying them then if you don't like the fighting? That's like buying a racing game just to look at cars...
Like I replied. Because there are fans who play the game for more then just the fighting. I have realized that a lot of players (including myself) who happen to like the other things along with the fighting happen to be artists/creative inclined people. It's one of the reasons that inspired me to want to try to do a game someday.

Back