Z.W.E.I's fate. Dead, revival, or werewolf (EIN) form revival?

ZWEI's fate?

• Dead

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Revived

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • True EIN form

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

GF900000Returns

[09] Warrior
The topic says it all! Since ZWEI got stabbed in the back by Pyrrha, what do you think would happen next?

For me, I'd love to see him in a werewolf form since people claimed that he really isn't human.

Actually I bet he's laying on the rocks, waiting for a healing spell or some other kind of magical stuff : d
Or maybe he got rescued by Eing by being sucked into his realm.

He fell on a massive phallic shaped limestone rock, gasped with unfathomable pleasure while EIN came out of his domain and demanded what was happening. ZWEI's confused "deer in headlights" look gave EIN all the signals he needed. EIN promptly unzipped his... wait no that doesn't work, he doesn't even have a bottom half... maybe it gets left behind in the other dimension and he is a floating paraplegic.

Anyways safe to say... none of the above.

For me, I'd love to see him in a werewolf form since people claimed that he really isn't human.
Nightmare GS K BE on ZWEI: "What's wrong, werewolf?"

Seems like a pretty legitimate confirmation of werewolf status, seeing how Nightmare can gaze into people's souls.

It's funny how most characters would lose in three rounds, but Zwei leaves the story mode after getting stabbed ONCE and rung out.

Ein's a shit person to 'have your back'

He isn't really a werewolf though, like Unknown from Tekken isn't a werewolf. From the looks of it he just carries the spirit of a werewolf. Unless that's what a Japanese style werewolf is.

Is it any coincidence that werewolf Zwei and vampire Rapheal Nightmare go head to head and then there's little Viola in the middle. Werewolfs and vampires are always enemy in cliche bullshit.

This fact would be proven had they given Raph and Zwei unique quotes, I was really expecting this.

I'll try not to assume that meant me.
I guess PS wanted to make characters that reached to certain people. Like how Ivy and Taki did to men, I assume that they made Zwei like that for women. Or gays.

Nightmare GS K BE on ZWEI: "What's wrong, werewolf?"

Seems like a pretty legitimate confirmation of werewolf status, seeing how Nightmare can gaze into people's souls.

In story Dumas refers to him as a werewolf aswell.

"The werewolf, I should have known by your stink."

But evidently no one remembers the story. xP

Term Werewolf may be used also as an insult towards Zwei.

As you would say "what's wrong chicken?" if he controlled a spirit of a giant, humanoidal chicken, or "what's wrong chairman?" if he controlled a spirit of a half man-half chair

Or simply as a refference to "dog" insult.

Though those are only my personal thoughts about it

Zwei was only accused of being a werewolf, no actual evidence that he is. He and Viola were in some kind of witch-hunt. So, he isn't really a werewolf, maybe he's been classified as one after Ein showed up.

Ein's a shit person to 'have your back'

He isn't really a werewolf though, like Unknown from Tekken isn't a werewolf. From the looks of it he just carries the spirit of a werewolf. Unless that's what a Japanese style werewolf is.

Is it any coincidence that werewolf Zwei and vampire Rapheal Nightmare go head to head and then there's little Viola in the middle. Werewolfs and vampires are always enemy in cliche bullshit.

Coming to think of it, if he really isn't a werewolf, EIN can just either give his soul to ZWEI or just fuse with him. (Not in a silly way)

Very interesting topic ya know? :)
Well.. In my opinion he isn't werewolf. Werewolf's didn't dominate the transformation, and they transform in night. ANYWAY , In other book's , Anime's etc. When they attack, they can transform only for explame: Hand , leg.
Z.W.E.I during battle , didn't use this trics.
Probably , he is just something like wizard ;P
His fate?
Well.. I think he will fine. Maybe Viola will save him ^^

I personally think that his connection to Ein might have something to do with his moon tattoo and sword. His sword also features a moon symbol on it and cannot be changed.

I'd like to think that there is some kind of Drakengard-esque pact thing going on with Zwei and Ein.

Back