Zwei's Husky Line, A Zwei Custom Thread

darkwings13

[14] Master
Alright guys! Any stylish and creative outfits you've got going for the sarcastic and manly Zwei, be sure to post them up and show off! Show him some love (even though he already has it as his joke weapon) and show us his high tier sense of fashion (>^_^)
I lack imagination but at least I didn't dress him like rock. Here's my creations (I'm not very good at CAS by the way).
So for the first one, my sister kept saying he looked like a bum (>P_P). Therefore, I went and made him a spiffy tux outfit with cool sunglasses and now he looks high-class. =)
2i9gw7k.jpg

For the second one, I thought it'd be nice for him to wear something nice for winter. The tiger pattern on the shirt just made me feel warm since it's bright and reminds me of fur. And I tried to make the Canadian maple leaf on his hat but it didn't work out so much lol.
6f5ekz.jpg
*Credit goes to Zane for the title of the thread. (>*w*)

Well, in an act of infinite laziness and a need to use entire DLC sets on a character, I settled on this most anime-inspired of themes for good ol' ZWEI. I give you School Thug ZWEI!
School Thug ZWEI.png

Needless to say, I was on a slight Bleach bender after a convention... and I was too damn lazy to come up with anything flashy.

I've considered a schoolgirl Viola to pair them up, but that's for another time.

Alright guys! Any stylish and creative outfits you've got going for the sarcastic and manly Zwei, be sure to post them up and show off! Show him some love (even though he already has it as his joke weapon) and show us his high tier sense of fashion (>^_^)
I lack imagination but at least I didn't dress him like rock. Here's my creations (I'm not very good at CAS by the way).
So for the first one, my sister kept saying he looked like a bum (>P_P). Therefore, I went and made him a spiffy tux outfit with cool sunglasses and now he looks high-class. =)
2i9gw7k.jpg

For the second one, I thought it'd be nice for him to wear something nice for winter. The tiger pattern on the shirt just made me feel warm since it's bright and reminds me of fur. And I tried to make the Canadian maple leaf on his hat but it didn't work out so much lol.
6f5ekz.jpg
Very nice Darkwings. :)

2i9gw7k.jpg

6f5ekz.jpg

Well, in an act of infinite laziness and a need to use entire DLC sets on a character, I settled on this most anime-inspired of themes for good ol' ZWEI. I give you School Thug ZWEI!
View attachment 26562

Needless to say, I was on a slight Bleach bender after a convention... and I was too damn lazy to come up with anything flashy.

I've considered a schoolgirl Viola to pair them up, but that's for another time.

These are like, WOW! These are pretty good. You should create some costumes for other characters too! Keep Kreating! :)

Haha, thanks. But I know I'm no good at CaS. I've seen some amazing Zwei customs somewhere... like this one Pokemon one! Auh! Can't find it! :'(

And this thread needs some more Zwei love lol.

Haha, thanks. But I know I'm no good at CaS. I've seen some amazing Zwei customs somewhere... like this one Pokemon one! Auh! Can't find it! :'(

And this thread needs some more Zwei love lol.

Are you talking to me?
If so then the Z.W.E.I. pokemon thing is in YoshiraIII's creations or whatever his/her username is.

These are like, WOW! These are pretty good. You should create some costumes for other characters too! Keep Kreating! :)
Thanks, but I don't really deserve that much cred. I just modified a couple colors to fit ZWEI a little better. Aside from that, it's something anyone with 15 mins and DLC can do.

I've seen some amazing Zwei customs somewhere... like this one Pokemon one! Auh! Can't find it! :'(
I'm probably not the first or only person to make a ZWEI pokemon alt, so I don't know if you and Lucaryan13 are talking about mine (I've scoured yosharioIII's thread three times and didn't find one), but here it is anyway.
JyXv3LL.jpg

- The hat is made from a Chinese Hat and a pair of Rabbit Ears. A square sticker can be made to color everything but the front section.

- The main part of the track jacket was patterned with red and white stripes to add detail to the front torso.

- A belt can be equipped to bring the sides of the Track Jacket in; the belt remains hidden under the jacket.

- Basic 1 at a large size can be used to color the top and bottom hemispheres of a pokeball.

I'm probably not the first or only person to make a ZWEI pokemon alt, so I don't know if you and Lucaryan13 are talking about mine (I've scoured yosharioIII's thread three times and didn't find one), but here it is anyway.
JyXv3LL.jpg

- The hat is made from a Chinese Hat and a pair of Rabbit Ears. A square sticker can be made to color everything but the front section.

- The main part of the track jacket was patterned with red and white stripes to add detail to the front torso.

- A belt can be equipped to bring the sides of the Track Jacket in; the belt remains hidden under the jacket.

- Basic 1 at a large size can be used to color the top and bottom hemispheres of a pokeball.
I love it! :D
I don't think this was the one I ran into, but I couldn't find any in Yoshiaro thread either lol. Besides, this one looks just as good as the one I saw before! <3
Thank you for the formula! (>^.^)

Back