02/06/10 Phoenix Revival Monthly

Ramon

Perfect Purple Pyrrha
Finally a tournament in NY! So far i've gotten alot of confirmed including Canada and Mass!

Information:

Saturday, Feb. 6, 2010

4PM Registration
5PM Tournament starts

The Phoenix of Westchester
Retail Store & Tournament Headquarters
4 Grayrock Road,
Scarsdale, New York 10583

$5 house fee

Games:

Soul Calibur 4 ($10)
Soul Calibur 4 No-Pros ($5)
Tekken 6 BR ($10)

The Following Players CANNOT enter No-Pros:

Something-Unique (October 2010)
KDZaster (October 2010)
Ramon (September 2010)
Woahhzz (July 2010)
Dreamkiller (May 2010)
MTFighter (April 2010)
Rekki (January 2010)
Rigel (December 2010)
OOFMATIC (December 2010)

Also if any players can PLEASE bring a station that would be much appreciated!

Lets get hyped EC!

Ramon
====== DOUBLE POST AUTO-MERGE ======
Additional Rules : Hilde, Algol, Bonus Characters Banned

I came into this thread thinking that some person was actually trying hard to revive the Arizona community. I thought wrong :(

You're shitting me, it's the day of my LSAT test part 2....

A "Revival" is uncalled for, seeing as how the EC scene is good on people (for SC anyway) already.

Ramon - We HAVE to talk about that mess you got goin on.

Aside from those two points. I'll see if I can make these two tourneys. Money is extremely tight right now.
Come out and support the scene people!!!
Feel free to suggest anything. You guys = The Tournament. <3

Yo, can anybody in NY put me up for the night? I don't think I'm gonna wanna go home that night if the tournament doesn't even start until 5.

If somebody can house me I'm definitely down

Lol. Hilde and Algol banned. Even in NY? Its a bad look.....

Do not support this in the slightest therefore u can count me out. Its nice to know NY finally has its own venue now though. Congratulations!

If you are running Tekken, then you should also advertise this on TZ and maybe SRK.

im not gonna run this on xbox but if u can bring a Tv that would be peaches...

malice i dont have a TZ account but NEXT time i will post it on there.

Seeing Algol and Hilde banned makes me sad. At least ban Amy and leave Algol in or something. Makes more sense that way. >_>

I'll be coming down with my gf and Eli. Nothing confirmed yet, still gotta buy the bus tickets. And if someone is able to house us for Fri and Saturday night, then that would be great. :)

Ramon, if you are interested in running multiple games, then you should consider SSF4 when it comes out and post on SRK. It would get more attention on SRK than on TZ. Plus it will help keep things going here on the east coast. And maybe we can snooker some people over to SC4. Gotta do something to bring in new blood until a new game comes out.

I don't want to turn this into a Hilde/Algol debate, but why do we need them in a monthly when they cause people to not show up? They are better off staying allowed at majors.

Looking for a place to stay in NYC for this tourney, also I have a concert to attend in Manhattan that weekend and would like to stay saturday-monday, can anyone spot me (plus my wife) some crash space in proximity to easy travel to manhattan?

cha cha

Back