02/06/10 Phoenix Revival Monthly

I never thought that I would see the day that Tekken would be trumped by a children's card game. Damn.

Fighting games wished they had weeklies as big as these.

legacy_marq_2.JPG

Children's card games is srs fkn bsns!

Jian, you need to change that quote since I wrote it and not Sporko. Plus we know he's going to be in that ass real deep. GERBILS!!!!

How bout a Tekken 6 MM for mucho dinero?
Since you were gonna take the tourney anyway, right champ? =P
I might even teach ya a few tricks ;-)

PS - Yay, im guaranteed for this tourney thanx to my job magically giving me the Saturday off lol. Didnt know that was gonna happen, and I was getting ready to say i wasn't coming. But I have to be go back in at 3am on Sunday. lulz. Should still be fun XD Can't wait!

Yo, I hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to switch to maybe on this. I'm still gonna try and make it but I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna have the money to be able to do it

I have booked a room for Saturday night at the Hampton Inn Suites in Yonkers, NY. It's less than 4 miles away from the venue and I will be hosting casuals with two stations available.

I did this on the assumption that the NYC people won't be able to put their places up afterwards, but if I'm wrong then I'm foolish and spent money for no reason. But the word I heard was that crash space was rather limited and even so it'd be better to not have everyone spread out when there's a place that is, like I said, less than 4 miles away from the venue. Look at this ballin' ass Donald Trump shit right here:

hcom_2647825_16_b.jpg

hcom_2647825_13_b.jpg

And if anyone wants to sleep/crash overnight, I'm asking for $15 per person which is as reasonable as I can get. If you don't have the money upfront and still want to stay, you can owe me later. The room's sleeping arrangements are 2 double beds and an air mattress.

unfortunatly my system might not be available :( so i need to make sure how many we got!? we have at least 4 tv's already there!

haha, ended up catching a chjeaper alternative (train) to NYC and it is getting us there late saturday. So I will miss out :(

I know I know, try not to miss me too hard.

good luck all!

cha cha

now i love you scrubs but ive decided to attend a large tekken session instead of scrubbin it out with you guys later on today. i hate being that guy that says he's gonna attend a tourney but then backs out but at least im training something right? i was really looking forward to the 86ed tekken tourney :(

i hope you are all going to Jians tourney 2-13 cuz i will DEFINITELY be going :)

good luck all tomorrow, KDZ take that shit down!!!

Back