1.04 patch wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring

Lay still now
[notice] Warning! The purpose of this thread is to list bugs, glitches, whiffing issues and problems alike. We do not ask for buffs here. When we are done, a video will be made and then sent to Namco.[/notice]

------------------
Bugs / Glitches
------------------
1. CE throw escape

2. bK stomp glitch

------------------
Whiffing Issues
------------------

1. 1B BE , 6KB combo whiffs on many characters (@ 5:45)

2. FC 1B not launching big characters at close range

3. 3[A] whiffs at close range

4. WS [A] whiffs at close range

5. WS A+BA whiffs on standing opponents

------------------
Other
------------------
1. AA - second A is duckable
1.1 AA - second A is GIable

Keep them coming, everyone! Once we have a complete list, we will compile everything into one video and then send it to Namco (special thanks to Belial, who will do that for us)

-FC 1[B ],B 8A+B,B wiffs on a good chunck of the cast. I cant list them all but i know nightmare,pat, iirc Cervy, Hilde is 50/50 there are alot more but it wiffs more then enought to justify a fix.
-6[B ],2 wiff on step at mid to far range
-BB and [B ] randomly wiffs 2nd
-1B wiffs to step right randomly

I dont know if this is a glitch but after 66k 44B+K,B will only align the first hit and the 2nd will wiff.

3rd attack of WR A+B, A will go completely through Leixia and other opponents creating a whiff instead of blocked attack.

Thanks for your contribution!

Added many videos by Eli. Unfortunately, you cannot post more than 5 videos in one message so I had to link to the youtube videos.

A combo for her Critical Edge, please.
Perhaps giving us a few more frames to do iCS in.
I would also like a combo for iCS/CS such as: CH 4A that allows us to buffer iCS/CS and connects with them.
Read the Notice at the top of the thread!
NOTICE
Warning! The purpose of this thread is to list bugs, glitches, whiffing issues and problems alike. We do not ask for buffs here. When we are done, a video will be made and then sent to Namco.​

The B+K nonsense.
If the first two hits whiff and the opponent sidesteps in front of you, they will be launched for no apparent reason.

Don't know if this is considered a whiffing issue, but a lot of the times 3B will whiff if it tech steps the opponent at close range.

That bK stomp glitch, wasn't it in SCIV too?

Just a quick explanation. I dont send it directly to Namco, I send it to Russian office of Namcobandaipartners (the group that is responcible for distribution and sales in RUS), they send it to Japanese office and/or to central european office, from where it goes to Japan - im not sure on the details.
Last time I sent them stuff it turned out really well and I even got a letter back from Namco, but it might not work so well next time, so I think its essential to distribute this in any way possible, dont just put all your trust in me Im not Namco employee

The B+K nonsense.
If the first two hits whiff and the opponent sidesteps in front of you, they will be launched for no apparent reason.

If I'm not mistaken, the B+K version in SCIV would also launch close up. I kinda think it's supposed to be like that.

Just a quick explanation. I dont send it directly to Namco, I send it to Russian office of Namcobandaipartners (the group that is responcible for distribution and sales in RUS), they send it to Japanese office and/or to central european office, from where it goes to Japan - im not sure on the details.
Last time I sent them stuff it turned out really well and I even got a letter back from Namco, but it might not work so well next time, so I think its essential to distribute this in any way possible, dont just put all your trust in me Im not Namco employee

The effort is more than enough, Belial. Thank you.

Can something be done about FC 1B launch when Ivy's back is to the wall? Idk if it counts as a bug or a glitch, but I feel like the camera angle gets glitchy and eliminates all Ivy's options when this happens. Maybe it could go in the "other" section?

I dont know if im the only one but....
MY CS GOT STEPPED DASHED IN CLOSE RANGE BY LEIXIA...
I cried..... because that person (I dont know why, because it was steppable) also JG'd my 5 hit jf...
Who does that?

Now if only her damage output in general was buffed.
She's a poke artist in a game that denies that benefit with the Guts System,
A few tracking verticals wouldn't hurt either. Let alone some crumpling counter hits that actually combo together.
3B is horridly unsafe. It'd be nice if her 4B had some slight step killing, and her 6A at least had some safe pushback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back