1.04 Wishlist

What Shinobi Brown said, +
Cut tracking for everyone, but especially Mitsu.
Fix Tira 66B whiffing
More damage for Tira bobframes and less self damage.
Give Mi-Na more advantage on hit.
Make Mitsu's 2KB an infinite amount of negative frames on block, hit and CH, actually, make that all of Mitsu's moves.
Make Rock's 2a a frame or two faster. Same with Vader and Mi-na's 2A.
Make a bunch of Mi-Na stuff NC
MOAR SG DAMAGE FOR MI-NA AND TIRA.
Give Cervy 1k better frames on block.
Make Cervy FC A+BB give like a couple + frames on block.
Make B2ing someone out of Cervy 4A+BB instant-kill.
Make Astaroth give Rock his moves back.
Make Rock's ground and crouch throws do more damage.
Fix Rock CAS so that B+K 4A+B techtrap works. >:( I want a female rock.
Insert Hwang
Make sister deathfists worse on block. A lot worse.
Make Setsuka more unsafe.
Make Yoda twice as tall as Astaroth.
SW Customs, I want to make Travis Touchdown!

Zas-
Need:
-Fix BB whiffing tendencies on Cass, Lizzy, SK, Maxi, and, Amy.
-Fix 6B+K whiffing on Asta, Cervy, Yoshi, NM, Lizzy, and Tira.
-Fix CH 4A/4AA and CH 4B JF whiffing. (CH 4B:B whiffs if the opponent is off-axis at all).
-Improve tracking on 6A+B series.
-Fix buffer window on b:K.
-Make 3B4 -> 4A+B guaranteed on all characters or none.
-Make 66A+B4 relaunch more consistent.
-Make B+K range consistent. (This may be a character hitbox issue).

Want:
Add an auto-JI to A+B or make it NC. (This move is worthless).
Make CH 6AB stun unshakeable.
Increase JF damage.
Improve recovery on 66B or expand 66BB delay window.
Improve recovery on 3A or make 3AB delayable. >:)
Restore pre-1.03 tracking to unblockable. >:)
3B4 block frames from -17 to -13.
2B+K hit frames from -13 to -6
Either give B+K some damage or some positive frames somewhere.
Do something cool with CH 4A/44A/6B+K,5 (the 3 damage pimp-hand & taunt move)

Yoshimitsu:
- Make the iMCF easier.
- Make his Running Suicide track
- Easier to do the 4A JFs

In general:
- Online tournaments
- Make Yoda faster
- Matches easier to find

Hater Fixlist:

Remove online play.

Actual Fixlist:

Not much except hitbox issues really.
I could accept some general uptones for low tiers. I always prefer if lowtiers get toned up instead of high tiers toned down.

-Idle

Online tournam..... how the hell would Namco implement online tournaments in a game themselves? Actually, why the hell would Namco implement online tournaments to begin with? Let's just hope that Namco improves the balance with the next patch, instead of fucking it up.

Cut tracking for everyone, but especially Mitsu.
More damage for Tira bobframes and less self damage.
Make Cervy FC A+BB give like a couple + frames on block.
Make Rock's ground and crouch throws do more damage.

Raphael already has too little tracking. IMO, more tracking would give him better standing as a middle tier character.

Tira should have less focus on her bullshit bobframes (lol I can't get them). I don't know if it's my 360 stick or what, but I can barely get them outside of combos.

Cervantes's FC A+BB should have more negative frames, just for the fact that the press-repeatedly version is such an anus.

IMO, Rock should have less focus on stupid grapples and more focus on real attacks. His grab combos are complete fucking bullshit, because it turns Soulcalibur into D&D. Rock is almost a complete game of chance.

Cervy's FC A+BBBBB doesn't have negative frames.... which is good, because it's such a pain to do anyway. And Rock's all about the yomi and mindgames, boyo.

online tournaments would be nothing but stats board. It's simple. Every 30 min a tourny opens for say 16 people, they fight a 3/5 and advance. Each round passed doubles earned points for the next or something.

No special event or prizes...mainly because every Shura and mitsu fuckass would just lag spam. And nothing sucks more than fighting an astaroth and being unable to sidestep his most obvious power verticals due to lag.

But yeah Ivy needs some fixin. she's got whiffing attacks, bad frames (whip and coil are very very unsafe, and don't get me started on SE), tracking is major issue (214 B needs fixing, SE K should track, and 6A+B should have a LITTLE tracking). i would love to play safe outside of SW mode.

Also online lobbies instead of random matchup outside of ranked.

Mina:
- make it so 11A and 1BA don't clip through stepping opponents
- make 3bK safe (maybe as a JF?)
- 6A+B needs a cancel
- make 44K end in FC
- give her some damn JF's: 3b:K, 8B+K :B :B (oh the hilarious possibilities...GC? frame advantage on block?), 44A:A (or even 44A[A] would be pretty awesome)

Cassy:
- give her "Ugh. You're DEFINITELY not my type!" back

EDIT: ADD THE FUNCTION TO RECORD MATCHES. SAVE THE VIDEOS TO THE PS3/360 HARDDRIVE. This would be so damn useful.

Raphael already has too little tracking. IMO, more tracking would give him better standing as a middle tier character.

Tira should have less focus on her bullshit bobframes (lol I can't get them). I don't know if it's my 360 stick or what, but I can barely get them outside of combos.

Cervantes's FC A+BB should have more negative frames, just for the fact that the press-repeatedly version is such an anus.

IMO, Rock should have less focus on stupid grapples and more focus on real attacks. His grab combos are complete fucking bullshit, because it turns Soulcalibur into D&D. Rock is almost a complete game of chance.

Lol I got rejected. Well the thing with tracking is I'm too lazy to learn which moves track to which side and how much against which character... Often I'll see a vertical, step, an get hit anyways.
I think your two following points are half jokes.
The Rock thing- they seriously aren't going to give new moves or majorly change a lot of properties at this point. Damage (SG and normal) is really the only way Rock can get a boost. And he needs it.
Edit: Also, D n' D, really? That's a little unfair don't you think?

I wish SC4 had a REPLAY mode. I mean, shit, I can't count the number of times I've said "I wish we fucking recorded that," and I'm sure other people had matches they wish they had recorded. Capcom VS SNK2 had it, Gran Tourismo had it, even SFIV is gonna have it. Why not SC4? :(

I wish SC4 had a REPLAY mode. I mean, shit, I can't count the number of times I've said "I wish we fucking recorded that," and I'm sure other people had matches they wish they had recorded. Capcom VS SNK2 had it, Gran Tourismo had it, even SFIV is gonna have it. Why not SC4? :(

Tekken 4 had it too. I still have matches saved on a PS2 memory card. Best feature.

Rock: A+G Command throw wouldn't hurt.
Bullrush, or another decently safe method to help close distance, his approaching games fairly lacking right now.

Astaroth: Fix the wiffing issues with PT
Fix the wiffing issues with 44A

Mi-Na. Give her Auto-Gi's some looking at.

please stop hating mitsurugi with a general hatred towards all that the character does, focus your hatred to specific maneuvers or strategies. for example, rather than saying you would like to see mitsu's tracking reduced in general, specify that you would prefer to see his tracking on a specific move rebalanced.

oh, and has there been some kind of statement confirming a patch 1.04?!?

I dunno mitsu pretty much deserves the hate. when his moves connect they're bullshit and the fact that they're all good mixups makes him that much bullshittier.

EVERYTHING tracks and a LOT of his stuff ROs and hits grounds. He's pretty absurd. You can't step the bastard and his verticals are just devastating. Throw in a 2KB mix up and he's completely unfair online. I disconnect a LOT against misturugis simply because they win off of pure lag rather than skill.

He needs nerfage. Fix the tracking and you have a legit character. He shouldn't be able to pull 180's mid natural combo. My Ivy can barely shift my than 5 degrees with her verticals...its crap!

No 1.04 statement btw, My hope is that they some how read this forum since it's pretty big from what i gather. By I assume a patch will come within a few months. There are straight up glitches that need attending too and hopefully these balances will get put in there too.

Back