2012 EVO Lineup Announcement On 1/3

On Wakeup SRK, it was announced that the lineup for EVO 2012 will be officially announced during a live broadcast of the show with Mr. Wizard on Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 10PM Eastern/7PM Pacific. Along with the announcement, there will be questions taken from viewers that Mr. Wizard will answer, along with other details that will be provided about EVO 2012.

Is Soulcalibur V a lock to make it into the lineup? What about Street Fighter Versus Tekken? Does Mortal Kombat return for another year? Make your predictions in the comments and tune in on Tuesday night to find out.

Note: Keits mentioned to me that the live broadcast will probably be on his Twitch channel. If anything changes, I will update this section.

http://www.twitch.tv/keits

I still dunno why the convo is even ongoing tbh...

Namco is a MAJOR sponsor of Evo. This is Namco's biggest FG of 2012 (since TTT2 wont be out till next holiday season). It defies reason to even TRY and come up with possibilities to show SC5 won't be in the lineup... They even fucking ran Mario Kart 1 year. Nothing is "100% guaranteed", but this is as CLOSE AS IT GETS (which for trolls is just never enough I guess) for a new fighting game 6 months before evo.

If any concern is valid, it's whether our community can manage not to self-destruct within the year after this Evo and KEEP SC5 in the line up for more than 1 year.

Holy crap I *can* ignore users as an Admin!

PS: It's a lock.
PPS: I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

Yeah, was definitely talking about the 'older heads'. The craziest thing that gets me are those who have been playing online since day one, get angry because online sucks, and still haven't shown up to play or even made some semblance of effort outside of the usual excuses.

There was some comment made about the SRK-types but, thing is, TOs can't deny the SC community if it has the numbers and support it needs to sustain itself. I don't think any TO goes out and willingly says, "Fuck, SC is bringing in 100+ people every time we have it, but fuck dat shit; if it ain't 2D it ain't right!" They're trying to make money and, while SC does not get the props or whatever that I may feel it deserves, a lot of the people of this community could do a lot better before pointing the finger every which-a-way.
We do it all the times man. I hope everyone here gets into the game. I want to get my Algol back into top form.

pretty sure its gonna be this:
1SF4AE
2UMVC3
3SFXT
4SC5
5MK9
there is no way SFXT wont make it to EVO just on the fact that its capcom and also Namco, both companies can give money to EVO to promote their game.....

SC5 is a lock to be in .

Prediction: 6 games.
SF vs TK - which may end up being hilarious for anti-hype
AE
UMVC3
SC5
KOFXIII

I think Skullgirls will make it as a 6th game, if there's 5, it won't.

MK is dying out, Tekken will wait a year for Tag 2, Blazblue won't do well.

tumblr_lx3zrx5BOr1r8zvzdo1_1280.jpg
This poster will make SCV a shoe in. ;)
PS: I WANT IT!!!!

Confirmed to be at EVO 2012:

1. Street Fighter Arcade Edition 2012
2. Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capom3
3. Soul Calibur V
4. Mortal Kombat 9
5. KoF XIII
6. Street Fighter X Tekken

Well dad said i have a choice: go to the NorCal one in March or go to this event. So i am choosing this of course. He also said "we'll see"

7 months is plenty of time for planning though. =)

Live streams

23 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
Setsuka noises to relax and study to
2 Viewers
AdamCrowGaming
AdamCrowGaming
SoulCalibur VI Two-Face Mode Part 7: Perpetually Poor...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back