8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

I was referring to Ring dude. However, you aren't ugly. I'm sure you can pull over lady or two.

Now some pics of me so you can offer your opinion of me. Right click and open in new tab if it's too big.

Pic of me
IMG_0053.JPG

Pic of me when I have a hair cut and shave.
IMG_0089.JPG

Recent pic of me that shows I need a trim and haircut.
IMG_0418.JPG

Pic of my future niece. My older bro ought to marry his lady so I can be an uncle. Don't let her cute looks fool you, kids are a handful.
IMG_0220.JPG

Pic of her getting my attention. I choked.
IMG_0218.JPG

Pic of her in front of me.
IMG_0217.JPG

Last pic of us.
IMG_0219.JPG

More or less, I'm flaunting that I want to be a dad someday. Certain people would say it's bad, but I at least I have what good single women desire: being faithful to love. Pocky Yoshi shows no interest in messing around with ladies hearts. He's only looking for one. =p

Last edited:
I was referring to Ring dude. However, you aren't ugly. I'm sure you can pull over lady or two.

Now some pics of me so you can offer your opinion of me. Right click and open in new tab if it's too big.

Pic of me

Pic of me when I have a hair cut and shave.

Recent pic of me that shows I need a trim and haircut.

Pic of my future niece. My older bro ought to marry his lady so I can be an uncle. Don't let her cute looks fool you, kids are a handful.

Pic of her getting my attention. I choked.

Pic of her in front of me.

Last pic of us.

More or less, I'm flaunting that I want to be a dad someday. Certain people would say it's bad, but I at least I have what good single women desire: being faithful to love. Pocky Yoshi shows no interest in messing around with ladies hearts. He's only looking for one. =p
Lol okay, all joking aside...Also for that fact that...

omgurblacklol.

Last edited:
Lol okay, all joking aside...Also for that fact that...

omgurblacklol.
I'm Jamaican and Filipino actually but yeah. I don't talk like most black dudes and Asians. Once a dude called me professor speaking guy since I'm somewhat more educated and civilized than him. Regardless, I for some reason surprise other people when they misunderstood what I am.

Maybe that's why I take pride in being different from what people make me to be...idk

Think y'all can suppress your inner MoneyMuffin for the sanctity of this thread? Thanks...

-concerned D-bag

I might regret this but what the hell its about time i showed my face on here,literally
Im not a very well known player but some of you might know me,i threw myself about onine quite a lot before SCV came out with tira and ivy, now im not around as much and just use tira

People say Im like tira myself with a jolly and gloomy side with flippy moods too lol, one minute i can be bright and rainbowy the next i can be dressed all dark even borderline emoish,im crazy like that XD,but im not all cynical and don't go and cut myself, just the opposite usually, i just like the look.
(Not that im saying all emos are like that im just explaining) :)

Jolly side Kerrod
IMAG0333-1.jpg

Gloomy side
2013-05-19 18.31.55.png

Gloomy side
2013-05-19 18.38.15.png

You make me think of sasuke when you're gloomy. At least you're better than sasuke when jolly. Try smiling a bit more in your gloomy outfit. Be better than sasuke, unless you're posing the gloomy attitude for fun.

yeahi was just going for the attitude/gloomy look just for the pics lol, when I dress all dark I can quite easily be mental hyper happy lol :)

Back