8WR APRIL ONLINE TOURNAMENTS CONCLUDED - XEPH & ENK WIN!

ARE YOU HYPED FOR THIS TOURNAMENT?

• No, not really (User was banned for this post)

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Yeah, sorta

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Votes: 27 54.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, thanks guys. Seems like everyone is winning or losing 2-0 in the first round. I guess the seeds were pretty good for the most part.

Also, is there anyone here, in PSN or XBL, preferably both, who could possibly help me stream the finals? It would be great for building enthusiasm for the next tournament. If so, please send me a PM.
I sent you a friend request on PSN, don't know if you got it.

Yes, I added you. I logged on like 40 minutes after you left. :( I'll be online tonight starting like between 9 and 10 eastern.

I hear that DINO booty is fan-fuckin-tastic.......*drools*. I want me some!!

Come on DINO....lemme have it!!

GET HYYYYYPPPPEE!!

[Notice]The first round is drawing to a close. Deadline for the second round matches will be FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH AT 11:59 PM[/notice]

Go ahead and start making arrangements with your second round opponent if you know who it is.

Looks like it's you and me, Pfii. I pretty much have the same thing going on scheduling-wise for next week so I'll be free anywhere from around 6pm to 12ish. Just lemme know what's good on your end :)

Pocket Mitsu here we go.

lol i really have to start using 2k a bit more, cant let everyone enjoy those free hits more than me xD
yo if you kval online, tell them I'll vs them tomorrow away today

lol i really have to start using 2k a bit more, cant let everyone enjoy those free hits more than me xD
yo if you kval online, tell them I'll vs them tomorrow away today
Will do. But let's go back to our thread to discuss it more if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back