α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

In sc5 there is no difference between the Frames on NH and CH. So 2A is always +8, which means CE is ALWAYS guaranteed after 2A.

Told you so ;)

What about 8A+B A range? Is it good?

Good shit Doc!

about her/his range, its shame, but in the other hand she gets faster, and deeper movement with will help her to come closer and in overall spacing.

Also <3 new umbrella, it will allow to even better oki game.

Does anyone know if CE's speed decreases with range? Will be be able to punish -8 (and more) moves with his CE even from far away?

Funny news about the lack of difference between NH/CH frames. Generic 2As being +8, wow.

Thanks a lot for the videos!
A bit sad for the nerf of his moves' range, tho his whiff punishing game still looks good, but the other stuff compensate for it - the extra stun onf FC 3B:B BE is sooooo good! -
I haden't touched SC in ages, gotta get back to work!

33B didn't lose range. It's just lost a lot of horizontal movement. To me, it seems Alpha's sword is longer than Setsuka's, so he doesn't have much forward movement for a lot of his moves like Setsuka did.

Most of his stuff is still pretty difficult to use correctly. 1BB, 6BB, etc. are still pretty hard to get out. 66B has a JF property now which will hit grounded targets. Umbrella stuff is different, but I think the overall properties haven't changed there much.

Don't expect Alpha to be an easier Setsuka guys. Unlike Yoshimitsu whose JFs are really easy to pull off now, Alpha's stuff is still pretty hard, and I think Alpha's less safe than Setsuka (not sure, again, I didn't really play Setsuka much to know everything about her).

33B didn't lose range. It's just lost a lot of horizontal movement. To me, it seems Alpha's sword is longer than Setsuka's, so he doesn't have much forward movement for a lot of his moves like Setsuka did.
-_-..... the "horizontal movement" adds range. Less forward movement = less range

Does anyone know if CE's speed decreases with range? Will be be able to punish -8 (and more) moves with his CE even from far away?

Funny news about the lack of difference between NH/CH frames. Generic 2As being +8, wow.
2As are +8 on NH now??

Yep, it seems so.

It looks like there is no difference in frames on NH and CH in SCV. You can only get a STN on CH, frames stay the same. Kinda lame if you ask me.

I'm about to cry I'm so excited!!! Called Gamestop so I WILL be there for the midnight release and play non stop!!! aPat forever Setsuka you will ALWAYS be in my heart <3<3<3

Yep, it seems so.

It looks like there is no difference in frames on NH and CH in SCV. You can only get a STN on CH, frames stay the same. Kinda lame if you ask me.
that is kinda dumb

but it's a bit of a relief considering there's also JG frames to remember

and there's still reason to fear CHs (for the extra damage)

Yes an extra Brave Edge adds a last hit.

Also it is hit confirmable, like a second Just Frame. you hit A+B+K when the second hit hits...

I´m liking Viola so much!! I´m seriously thinking to leave the puppet :(

Are you sure? :P

SS: Devil Jin
S: Natsu
A: Alpha Patroklos, Pyrrha Omega, Pyrrha, Algol, Cervantes
B: Patroklos, Xiba, Maxi, Ivy, Leixia, Voldo, Tira, Yoshimitsu
C: Mitsurugi, Nightmare, Hilde, Raphael, Ezio, Astaroth
D: Aeon, Dampierre, Z.W.E.I., Viola
E: Siegfried

This is the list from one of the guide writers....

Back