A Reefer Question

K0rN_b4LL

[14] Master
I got a bit of a problem and a question for any fellow weed smokers out there. A friend offered to get me into a new job that would give more hours and more money, and since it would be way less stressful than my current job (I'm in retail, new job would be at a plant so no more dealing with customers) I really wanna take him up on the offer. The only problem I face right now is that they do a mandatory hair follicle test on all new applicants. I only smoke every once in a while, usually two to three months in between each session, but that stuff stays in the hair follicles for years.

I've heard about a shampoo that can get it out of your hair but don't know much about them. Anyone know which brands work and which ones to stay away from, or maybe some other method for beating the problem? (Please, no "stop smoking" comments. It's already in my system and it wouldn't make a difference at this point anyways)

You should read the terms of the drug test. They use hair follicle test mostly to determine when's the last time you did any drugs. If the last time you did it was past a certain period (like say 90 days) then they'll consider it a pass.

Anyone know where I can go to find some of these detox shampoos? I cut my hair short and have been trimming down the hair in other areas and I think if I just use one of those shampoos then that should do me fine.

I tried to sign up for the forums over on marijuana.com and it kept giving me this error message-
stopbotters.jpg

Never realised that I was actually a spam bot. :/

Back