A tale of souls and swords, eternally retold...

bonus pics for Pocky...A few fresh in-game close-ups :

Yoshimitsu the Third
c2cryowpp4ugejf0z.jpg

Tali revisited
c2ctzpi7epmcfl2vn.jpg

King Conan
c2crz0mrte5xyvhlf.jpg

Horus son of Osiris
c2crzjkqgmq3s2y1f.jpg

She will prevail !
c2cs0nioj6j17s4ib.jpg

Joker face
c2crzx4xpnfaliw9f.jpg

Medusa wants blood !
c2cs05xbpjetvqrir.jpg

Beauty in the Rising Sun
c2cs1a3z2ikbz9r6b.jpg

Fear his wrath !
c2cs103s0yg5wdxw3.jpg

Mummymitsu is amused, and replies :
Here is the formula : SHIKI FU I KUU KUU FU I SHIKI SHIKI SOKU ZE KUU KUU SOKU ZE SHIKI

@shatteringlast : i do not know which one on which picture (don't see any ?)

bonus pics for asking weird question twice while making assinine comments on my souls ;o)

c2edc5c4y9wduzlga.jpg

c2edcs1qz3wjmqq8q.jpg

c2edeelcbb36vdcuy.jpg

black she is...

Pocky Yoshi, you got the words right, but Mummymitsu meant this as a joke, the formula is empty yet emptiness is all !
Mummymitsu would like to introduce his soulmate to Pocky Yoshi, Kurogoke

Find the true meaning of her name and the number of eyes of hers, and mummymitsu will be pleased to share his formula with you...

Kurogoke :

c2ed9juce2fxb4me2.jpg

c2ed9vih4gtqn87yy.jpg

c2eda40bl30raiw62.jpg

bonus pics :

c2edamafmhcjibnfe.jpg

c2edb9ea5fpq6l4re.jpg

I recently tried recreating Arthur last week. After seeing this thread I am now going to delete him and start over. Bravo Vilarcane, you suddenly make every CAS I see online look lazy by comparison.

@shattering : lol, my SCIV are so good you can't tell the difference, gotta love it ! (just kidding)

@pocky : thanks, i saw one interesting fight of yours on youtube, you got skillz, but you could use a better looking yoshi for all your poking ;o) you deserved it for catching me off guard with your 3rd person post, so if you want it (and you can tell the number of eyes of my Black Widow)...mummymitsu would be happy to oblige

namu namu namu namuuu !

c2eu32pudqmtrir8a.jpg

ok, all set...let us start with the ritual bonus pic for Lorddraco today :

P3Cervy with cigar (would have done it on my Hellboy but hell i didn't have 4 special equ slots ;o

c2aqg51zzkhh4138h.jpg
LOL That is spot on!

Hey guys, i figured i'd just drop by and, with spring (Natsu) around the corner, i figured i could relive my thread by posting a few pics of my Natsu 4P.

c2adjcikems8581i9.jpg

c2adlttm60bduzmht.jpg

c2admjpx1z59atodd.jpg
Eh, not a fan. I guess you can't please everyone all of the time.

@wombat : you see, told you (genuine cuban cigar ;o)

For Natsu-Ryu, no offense taken, but it was very challenging to portray a dragon...with a wolf head and only 3 pieces of spec. equipment to begin with ;o)
Now that i got the hang of the editor, i am experimenting outside my comfort zone, so bear with me if you think there are souls of lesser caliber (pun intended)...

or maybe you are just not into monsters...like my Black Widow maybe ?

I recently tried recreating Arthur last week. After seeing this thread I am now going to delete him and start over. Bravo Vilarcane, you suddenly make every CAS I see online look lazy by comparison.

Thank you B.Revolver, just saw i missed your post, sorry for the late reply.
If you want, you can get a formula for my Siegfried P3 if you wanna use it online (not very difficult to guess what is what of course).
To all, I am more than willing to share formulas (since it is the purpose of this forum after all), even if it takes time.

I am just asking for a picture of the recreation posted in this thread in return, as a knightly gesture...especially if you improve on them (colors can be changed, this launcelot could have a gold armor for instance, or more patterns in some places...)

bonus pic :

c2evodl7eeemii996.jpg

Thanks, but by Arthur I meant Arthur from Soul Calibur 1. he was an alt skin for Mitsurugi. Keep up the amazing work!

Back