Am I the only one who doesn't have PS3/XBox 360? and wanted SCV for PSP?

power911

[10] Knight
I don't care how crappy portable is... I just want SCV in psp just like how SCIV=SCBD in terms of gameplay (ignoring small difference in movelists)

oh I felt so slow and outdated without having a hands on the new game... :(

I remember the days when I only play Broken Destiny and able to join everyone in 8wayrun like 94% of the time...

orz

I missed out on SCIV due to the lack of console. I recently got a 360 because I wanted to play SCV (and because I didn't like being left out of other fighting games).

Anyways, I have a feeling SCV will be ported onto PS Vita some time in the future.

I didn't get to play SC4 until recently because I didn't have a ps3, which sucks, but I have a psp.
Hopefully they'll do what they did with SC4 and transfer it to PSP for us who are bound to be extra addicted.

I mostly want a PSP/Vita port so I can practice, really. I got a lot better at IV once I had a PSP and could train up at work and when I'd otherwise be in "solitaire mode" and playing a game that -didn't- matter to me. As it is, I've had my PSP running BD with Taki in practice mode -- just so I can train on her JF moves to make it easier to learn the same stuff with Natsu.

portable is good... I know nobody wants to carry their ps3 to a gathering... and it's not like everyone is willing to open their house for a gathering...

PSP/Vita would be a good way to bring along friends... and also a second chance for people who can't own a PS3 for family/tv reasons

PSP is definitely out of the question, but I wouldn't be surprised to see SC5 on Vita or 3DS. It seems popular for publishers to bring their fighters to handhelds.

Back