Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like how we all bitch an moan about our own countries, but if a foreigner does its suddenly the geatest country on earth. anyhows crumpets are good

i like how we all bitch an moan about our own countries, but if a foreigner does its suddenly the geatest country on earth. anyhows crumpets are good

Well, it's one of those "I can punch my little sister in her arm 'cause she's a dumb cunt, but if anyone else does it I'm going to beat the living shit out of them" things.

All this from the people of the nation that brought us Seinfeld.
Fuck me ragged. I've seen funnier car accidents.

.........But of course America leads the world in the comedy stakes. ;)
Nah, Britain surely wins with that show about the decrepit drag queens... Fag Hag? Wait, Ab Fab! I think that's it. My knee is still bruised from being slapped.

LOL @ people making fun of the most powerful country in the world.

The world's got nothing on our stealth aircraft.

We're not talking about China, we're talking about the inhabitants of the states.

And the united states got themselves in the bottom of the shit hole because of war. But yeah, keep up the good work with your little "stealth aircraft".

I still think technologically the US is still far more advanced than China. But they certainly are beating is economically at this point. If an all out real war broke out though, America is vastly better fortified and harder to invade (can you imagine someone attacking the US mainland with an actual invasion force?) I can't. But I can in China. Plus our allies and territories give us a lot more staging grounds for military operations. If our entire armed forces were recalled from post around the world for an actual full scale war, it'd be very hard to stop. But I don't think we'll ever see that type of war, thankfully.

IMO Population and consumption of natural resources doesn't not make you strongest. It actually makes you more vulnerable. But economy and innovation do, and I don't quite think America is out of the game yet. Recessions are cyclical, and happen to every superpower, regardless of the reasons, China has had several in the modern era.

cha cha

We're not talking about China, we're talking about the inhabitants of the states.

And the united states got themselves in the bottom of the shit hole because of war. But yeah, keep up the good work with your little "stealth aircraft".

You won't be so derogatory when we nuke your country while you're sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back