An Experiment: Stuff you want to see in SC6 that IS NOT from Past Games/Guest Chars/Unrealistic

A brawl minus kind of thing where they make everyone super broken, but also balanced.

Then maybe iGDR becomes safe.

A not-only-better GUI (graphic user interface) design, a visually clearer one not to distract players from gameplay, but to be aware more of.

For example, I find it more visually noticable if soul meter and weapon meter were to be displayed as bars just like the health bar. Soul meter especially if you have small TV screen. Pretty much the way SF4 displays.

Actually, I have an idea. For training mode, have the ability to set your or the opponent's health to certain levels so you can test out GUTS-specific moves. That, and being able to change the guard meter for testing GBs would be nice, too.

I think it would be an awesome option, but you crashed my dreams with one scream "Fuck my pussy", hahaha. That would be the most obvious thing that would happen then and i think that´s one of the reasons, they won´t put an option like that in the next Calibur :D

1. Multi tier stages like Tekken Tag Tournament 2
2. Interactive environments
3. Returning characters ( Setsuka, Zasalamel, Talim, Hwang, Yun-Seong, Cassandra e.t.c)
4. Outfits and hairstyles from the previous Soul Calibur games for the creation mode
5. And finally a story mode like the "Tales of the Souls" from SCIII with cutscenes and characters endings :) :) :) If Soul Calibur 6 have this things I will be the happiest person in the world....!!!

Soul Calibur: Future Edition.

Maybe set in the far future or something, SC and SE are still there, behind the scenes, and stuff like that. Obviously there'd be a whole new cast. I don't know. The idea might sound kinda dumb but depending on how it's executed it could be REALLY good.

Why? I'm a sucker for futuristic shit. I love android/cyborg designs and concepts for the future. I feel like the past already happened and you're constrained to what they had then (sort of). If you make a game about the future you're almost unlimited in the things you can do.

Soul Calibur: Future Edition.

Maybe set in the far future or something, SC and SE are still there, behind the scenes, and stuff like that. Obviously there'd be a whole new cast. I don't know. The idea might sound kinda dumb but depending on how it's executed it could be REALLY good.

Why? I'm a sucker for futuristic shit. I love android/cyborg designs and concepts for the future. I feel like the past already happened and you're constrained to what they had then (sort of). If you make a game about the future you're almost unlimited in the things you can do.
No

I'm guessing this will the last SC,
So I think they should really do a whole legends thing, so include all old chars
A proper CAS with movesets not belonging to specific chars

i want to see more move and fighting style taylor to each char like of im playing a fast cha like maxi the meat of my char in stun and mixup but my ground game is weak but cha like volde ground should be beastly

It seems like every year, the game drums up less and less hype, I might be wrong
but doesnt seem like it can canon like tekken

You mean "skyrocket"? Well, you wait until Tekken 7 comes along, buddy.
? , I meant canon, lol I usually dont need correcting.
By canon I referring to series where the same thing is basically reincarnated with the same cast etc.

Back