[ARCHIVE] Speculative Siegfried Movelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they changed that after those demos? I mean... They might be still working on Sieg's moves...
Anyway, I just thought I should mention that, since Kayane tried him and even mentioned that in her review...

What if they changed that after those demos? I mean... They might be still working on Sieg's moves...
Anyway, I just thought I should mention that, since Kayane tried him and even mentioned that in her review...

We can't know what they have or haven't changed. This thread is just to catalog EVERYTHING we've seen - not to try and predict what the final moveset will be.

On that note, I should probably go back once the game is out and see what did and didn't make it in.

Oh, I know it's about what we've seen but I just thought that I should tell you about that since Kayane tried it...
Allrighty, stopping BBB....BBB talk... Sorry...

I cannot wait for some new Sieg vids!

We've seen both. Check the second video for BBB. I have the one Kayane talked about listed as B4B, since the animation is different from SC2 BB.
True. BBB is in the videos as well as B4B. My opinion on Kayane's Sig overview, is that she doesn't know-play Sig & she's probably not interest in Sig. The fact that she 1st mentioned 3B then BBB & that's it, shows to me that probably she's never been into Sig.
BIAS REVIEW!! >_<

nah, j/k n_n still sucks tho, that she didn't got much for us Sig players. But I still appreciated her overview on the rest of SC5.

True. BBB is in the videos as well as B4B. My opinion on Kayane's Sig overview, is that she doesn't know-play Sig & she's probably not interest in Sig. The fact that she 1st mentioned 3B then BBB & that's it, shows to me that probably she's never been into Sig.
BIAS REVIEW!! >_<

nah, j/k n_n still sucks tho, that she didn't got much for us Sig players. But I still appreciated her overview on the rest of SC5.

Yeah, I got that vibe from her, too. I can't really blame her, though, since I definitely won't be able to tell you anything about Leixia's moves - except for the fact that they'll probably infuriate me to no end.

I've got something else to add, but this time it is from a video.
His throw A+G (I checked the list twice and I didn't see it, but if it is in I'll just try posting less at 2.40 AM), he uses it in the vid in the last link, at 6.18 in his last battle with Mitsu; Sieg starts by grabbing him...
Check it guys.

I've got something else to add, but this time it is from a video.
His throw A+G (I checked the list twice and I didn't see it, but if it is in I'll just try posting less at 2.40 AM), he uses it in the vid in the last link, at 6.18 in his last battle with Mitsu; Sieg starts by grabbing him...
Check it guys.

I'm not sure how I missed that - good catch. OP edited.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtq6RXQdQ88&t=8m48s
Thanks to Enkindu!!!

What I saw:
  • FC B+G (At 9.18)
  • BB2[A] (?) (At 9.20)
  • Check this one : Right after getting into SBH he does a spin (Similar to the WRAA2 spin) and does a move similar to to 1AA but hits only once (or, instead of 1A, goes straight for a low grab) (First time I see that) (At 9.17, 9.28 and 9.35)
  • 44 B (At 9.40, Ivy interrupts him)
Edit: There were more moves but these are new ones/not on the list

WAAAA!! I bet that's the new SBH'G-cancel with an option A for the 2nd low from WS'AA. Ohh shit & with the old WS'B back in SC5 there's more offensive mixup for Sig ^_^. I can already imagine mixing 2A+B]~SBH'gA & 2A+B]~SBH'G~WS'B.

BB2A is gooood. But its so obvious that it should have been in SC games since the beginning, damit NAMCO, thanks anyway -_-

BTW, the current select character screen look sucks, to me at least. What's with the card themes? Me no like -_-
SC2 was better, where player's characters could yell at each other before the battle n_n "HAAAAAAA!!!" ooyea

BB2A is gooood. But its so obvious that it should have been in SC games since the beginning, damit NAMCO, thanks anyway -_-
DAMMIT NAMCO X2... B2[A] was in the game since old times! Why they have to wait for facebook petitions and crying fans to make good stuff like this? BB2[A] should be cancel-able as B2[A] or I will chase you and punish you and please Namco hear me out!

BTW, the current select character screen look sucks, to me at least. What's with the card themes? Me no like -_-
SC2 was better, where player's characters could yell at each other before the battle n_n "HAAAAAAA!!!" ooyea
Cards? maybe they will sell a Card set to play SCV on a table while my PS3 is recovering (after overheating for so much time playing and testing)? Characters that can yell at each other before the match? sweet! that's what I said when I press a button in the loading screen for first time in SC2... please Namco help me remember the OLD GOOD TIMES with this game(maybe you can add a playable SC3 AE as bonus on the BD :P)

*hi-five* for a useful SBH A (or A+B or whatever) now :-)

- I.C.E.
I got a friend who is really good doing Re-GI; so I can hit him with SBH B after the Auto GI so I started to change from punish with SBH B to punish with SBH A and it works! different timing and possible W! or RO... SBH A+B is slow and easy to jump before... cancelable onto SRSH is well kind of creative but if would be better if this move was just a combo finisher as in SC3:
- SRSH(A)~SBH A+B = 85 dmg and possible RO.

Siegfried's jump moves are really junk... 44BB and SBH A+B are slow, predictable and its cancels are more junk, even after a whiff GI you cannot have a good punish option. I used these moves very much cause I like to play in the way I fell satisfied no matter the final result (not good option on money matches).

Yea-ah! If Raphael doesn't make it, I think I know who to main. Loved him in 3. Hopefully he gets a crazy deep voice again.

So, this video happened. And in the first few seconds of it, you can see a movelist for Siegfried. It has the following moves:

Critical Edge: 236236 Right Trigger
Brave Edge 1: 3(Y), Right Trigger
Brave Edge 2: 4XB, Right Trigger
Something in Japanese: 66X

That felt really dirty to type inputs like that...for those that have trouble reading it, it's an Xbox controller, so X, Y, and B are equivalent to A, B, and K respectively.

There's not too much to go on, being as how Siegfried isn't even played in the video, and we haven't actually seen these moves yet. Or, maybe we have and we haven't realized.

On assumptions: I'm assuming that Brave Edge 1 is the one we saw from SCH, that is, the one that resembles SC3 SCH A+B. It would make the most sense. However, 4AK is a really weird input...I don't think he's ever had anything like that before, and I can't really speculate on what that might be.

EDIT: I have more for you here in this video, but not too much. The second hit of SC4's 66KA is now its own move. Causes stun ("oww my face" fall backwards FUFT) on CH, it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back