[ARCHIVE] Speculative Siegfried Movelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK7uBzppgzQ (at 1:20)

Okay, so remember that move I mentioned earlier? The second hit of 66KA being its own move now? I think that might be the new 4A, since you can also go into SRSH off of it. That's not all, though - Nightmare's 66A is now a move from SRSH.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, it's always nice to have another stance entrance. On the other hand, it looks like we might not be getting SC3 SRSH A. Let's hope for the best here...

Thanks 11th n_n. At 1:49 Sig does a new SSH'BBB which is like SC3's 22_88BB plus the last B of 44BB & BBB. Sweet!! More strings for fear advantage n_n.

Btw, here's the new RSH'K into SBH n_n at 2:37 sweet sweep!
at 0:57, YES!! SBH'K]maxHold is now a Brave Edge & instant, Sig runs without charing!! *o*
at 2:28, the new electric horizontal high (that looks like SC4's RSH'A) does Guard Impact + Break Attack. The GI looks instant n_n & it GIed Pat's AA but not Pat's BBs.

VS Natsu (advertisement warning >_<)
at 3:08, the damage of the new 3B] SCH'B at TIP RANGE!! n_n

I really love our new Siegfried! He looks soooo badass! All of these new additions look sooooo awesome! I cannot wait to play that man Siegfried!

Oh my god I just freaked out at the new SRSH K. And JagA...wow.

The more I see of this Siegfried, the happier I become.

Wait... wait... So the move, in the vid Jink linked (Sieg against Pat), at 2.37 is the new SRSH K???
Hmmm... interesting!

The move itself isn't new, just the stance transition. I can see the SBH BE being a combo, but if that seems kind of meager.
Then again... BE doesn't really require that much meter and you usually don't use it that often to begin with. Gotta see how it turns out. Kind of want to save up meter for ICE BEAM.

Ice_Beam.png

Siegfried used Ice Beam on internet troll!
Its Super Effective, motherfucker!!!

So, for the SRSH we've got:
In Jink's vid at 2.37: SRSH K (new) (Hey could it be SRSH 2K? No? Ok)
In Schneider-X's vid at 1.21: SRSH B
Awesome stuff for this stance as well! (Now we're missing SRSH A ;>)

Man I love our new Siegfried :')

I'm unconvinced that a slow (perhaps even stepable) high horizontal is a good addition to a stance. Note, how much of that description fits the SC4 version of SRSH A. I hope Synraii can shed some light on the matter when he attends the mess in London.

Other observations from the videos:

- the new horizontal that looks like the 2nd hit of SC4 66KA appears to have a TC
- the new hilt stab move causes a fall down stun on counterhit, doesn't appear to guarantee anything, tho
- pushback on BBK on block is immense, the kick also appears to be mid
- the new 4BK looks both faster and guaranteed on normal hit, still has very little range, but might actually be useful as a punisher
- 3B into BE combos are still fucking boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back