[Arizona] AZ and friends!

I don't think the time is going to to at all man. I think your putting to much of a negative spin on this. The only person who wanted KOF later was Armando. As far as the euphoria tournament goes. I think Jon (tsumujis ) idea is really good. Just make it so Keith tournament has ranbat points. I don't see this as an issue at all. I will be talking to Haz about this as well, and keep you guys posted.

Armando is the only one who said it, but look at how many of the SRK crowd liked his post. And trust me, I could be way more negative about it. ^_^

Armando is the only one who said it, but look at how many of the SRK crowd liked his post. And trust me, I could be way more negative about it. ^_^

im sure u could. But i know tdot will be there that early anyway to help run things

Does anyone have an xbox controller to PS3 converter that I can borrow/buy? I'm fed up with these xbox-style ps3 controllers that don't really work properly.

Does anyone have an xbox controller to PS3 converter that I can borrow/buy? I'm fed up with these xbox-style ps3 controllers that don't really work properly.

I have PS2 to PS3 and PS2 to 360, but I don't have 360 to anything. I've never had a use for it since I really dislike the 360 pad for fighting games. I know they make one, but I can't even think of who in the local community has it.

I'd contact NoFaceKiller (NFK) on here and ask him about his. You can tell him I sent you. I've known him for awhile. I assume the one he has is lagless as well.

I have PS2 to PS3 and PS2 to 360, but I don't have 360 to anything. I've never had a use for it since I really dislike the 360 pad for fighting games. I know they make one, but I can't even think of who in the local community has it.

I'd contact NoFaceKiller (NFK) on here and ask him about his. You can tell him I sent you. I've known him for awhile. I assume the one he has is lagless as well.

Thanks DrDogg, will do. I just found out the controller I'm currently using has difficulty reading diagonals which explains why 214B kept turning into 4B.

I wouldn't worry about the Capcom players; they're going to do whatever they're going to do anyway. It seems like trying to work with that community is a rather futile effort nowadays, given how much bigger they are than anyone else.

Thanks DrDogg, will do. I just found out the controller I'm currently using has difficulty reading diagonals which explains why 214B kept turning into 4B.
I was wondering why you were using that move so little. :V

Hi guys, SRK member here. :sc4hil1:

Contrary to whatever dr.dog assumed, the reason for the suggestion to move KOF up was the same exact reason some have complaints. Moving it up allows more of the KOF community to go since some have mentioned time issues. Yes, I understand that the SC community also would have time issues if it got moved even further up but that's why it was posted up for discussion so we can get ideas and opinions going. I really encourage more of you to post up on the facebook events floating around or on the SRK boards so we can work together to create a strong AZ FGC.

I really only lurk these forums when Im trying to do random SCV combos for fun (Hilde <3) but I will do my best to check up on this as often as I can. There should be no reason we can't work together and I know plenty of SRK people that want to give SCV a chance. For a fact, many people are looking forward to SCV being at ranbats so they can see what competitive play looks like to consider picking it up for themselves.

edit:

For the record, i'll be bringing my set up to each ranbat nice and EARLY since I have SCV, KOFXIII, UMVC3, AE2012 and SFxT on it. I don't have Algol however for my SCV... anybody got suggestions for a fast unlock? I hate story mode...

Yes, I understand that the SC community also would have time issues if it got moved even further up but that's why it was posted up for discussion so we can get ideas and opinions going.

"Please for the love of god make SCV first and then KOFXIII! :)" doesn't exactly imply you're looking for ideas and opinions on the matter.

I don't have Algol however for my SCV... anybody got suggestions for a fast unlock? I hate story mode...

The fastest way to unlock him is complete the 8 (7?) fights in Legendary Souls mode. The only other way to do it is to get to player level 50 something.

man i feel like im so unfamiliar with whats going on, working on saturdays has turned out to really really really suck. im interested in throwing games tonight at my place, let me know if anyone is interested

So im trying to find a ride for Dan (danimitsu) i think he lives on 7th and bell in N.phx. He asked me, but like i stated earlier, i am re learning how to drive, and i don't feel comfortable driving out that far. So if anyone can help at all please contact me at (716) 316-5219 and ill relay the message to him

Might try and head up for the ranbat saturday. Anyone know if they'll keep a casual setup for SCV? I'm sure i'll get eliminated early, I mostly want to come just to get some practice. And what time to people show up for signups, warmups, etc?

Might try and head up for the ranbat saturday. Anyone know if they'll keep a casual setup for SCV? I'm sure i'll get eliminated early, I mostly want to come just to get some practice. And what time to people show up for signups, warmups, etc?

Yeah there will surly be a casual setup for SCV. Hope to see you there

So im trying to find a ride for Dan (danimitsu) i think he lives on 7th and bell in N.phx. He asked me, but like i stated earlier, i am re learning how to drive, and i don't feel comfortable driving out that far. So if anyone can help at all please contact me at (716) 316-5219 and ill relay the message to him

scratch this. Dan is not going to ranbats this week

If Scott is coming up for it, I may go as well.

What's the carpool situation looking like for the north valley? kPc, what are you plans? I think you're the closest one to me.

So the May 19 plan is that this tourney to have Ranbats points from Hazbats since both are on the same day. I may agree to this, but several others may not agree due to other reasons. I want to hear from the community so this conflict can be resolved.
On the other note I just hope this weekend turns out good for SC5

Ranbats points is where the person who places the highest on the most tournaments gets the Ranbat pot right? I'm not sure if I like this... Mostly because SC5 is the only 3D fighting game of the five. Most people will try to place in anything but SC5 because it is so different from the rest. And those playing SC5 probably don't have much experience in the 2D fighting games. Just a thought, but maybe SC5 could just be separate from the Ranbats points system for this reason?

Ranbats points is where the person who places the highest on the most tournaments gets the Ranbat pot right? I'm not sure if I like this... Mostly because SC5 is the only 3D fighting game of the five. Most people will try to place in anything but SC5 because it is so different from the rest. And those playing SC5 probably don't have much experience in the 2D fighting games. Just a thought, but maybe SC5 could just be separate from the Ranbats points system for this reason?

sorta. they are not all tallied together, each game has its own points/pot. So, if you show up, and enter only SC5, and win the most points, you win the pot for SC5. The points for the other games do not matter. and since you have won the past few tournies, it would definitely behoove you to show up.

Back