[Arizona] AZ and friends!

What converter do you use? I was thinking about getting the iNPiN since a lot of people say it's lag free. But $20 plus shipping for a converter is kind of expensive. If yours is cheaper maybe I could try it out and get my own if I like it?

I use the Encom converter. I think it's the one Laff (Laugh?) from SRK sold way back when the PS3 first released and people wanted to use their PS2 sticks. It's lagless, but I know there are other converters that have released in the years since that are also lagless. I don't recall how much it cost.

Hmm sounds like that ear slicer move or w/e .. it's friggin impossible!

Basically the same notation. I actually don't use Earslicer much anymore because they changed the notation on it. I don't have my stick setup to allow me to slide from A to B (iMCF) and A to B+K (Earslicer). I can do one other the other and I chose iMCF. I can still do Earslicer, but it's a pain with my stick layout.

Does anyone know what MLG controller rules are?

MLG allows wireless controllers.

I have an Inpin and they work awesome. I don't mind letting u guys use it for evo. just let me know if u need to borrow it. I bought this from laugh a few years back, and it works great

That'd be great if you don't mind letting me borrow it Munchie =]

And DrDogg, I can't seem to find what you have online. But I'd also like to try it out if you don't mind.

Basically the same notation. I actually don't use Earslicer much anymore because they changed the notation on it. I don't have my stick setup to allow me to slide from A to B (iMCF) and A to B+K (Earslicer). I can do one other the other and I chose iMCF. I can still do Earslicer, but it's a pain with my stick layout.

You know you can still imcf with a 2a:b+k input

You know you can still imcf with a 2a:b+k input

I know... but I don't want to move my B button and replace it with B+K. At the moment, I have a second A button next to a B+K button, but it's not really in a convenient place to do the required slide motion. I can get it, but it's a pain.

This is richy from jimmy's crew and we might be able to go since we are at temple all day on saturday, so its a high chance we might come.

There's a free tournament at Bookmans in Phoenix on Friday, May 18th. It's the day before the Euphoria Gaming tournament at UAT, but those that can't make Saturday tournaments now have something on Fri.

https://www.facebook.com/events/289568067798896/

Also, I won't be able to make the ranbats this Saturday, but I'll be at the Euphoria tournament. I'll also be at the Bookmans tournament, but I can't play. Bookmans wasn't pleased when I won the MK tournament we ran there last year lol (since I also ran the tournament).

A couple updates:

- I talked to the guys at MLG and they'll put passes on hold for any AZ people going to MLG Anaheim. I need the MLG user names for anyone planning to go. If you don't have an MLG user name, go to the site and create one.

Upcoming Tournaments:
- Saturday, May 12: Ranbats at Haz's.
- Friday, May 18: Bookmans Phoenix.
- Saturday, May 19: Euphoria Gaming at UAT.

I'm planning on going.. My user name is Kinetic_Clash.

Also, I'll be at Haz's tomorrow. Can't wait for you guys to see my new secondary character >=].

What's up guys, it's Arnul!
If anyone here is interested in playing KoF, UMvC3 or SFxT tonight you guys are more than welcome to come chill on NFG Fridays at my place. It's a small gathering consisting of Westside players usually.

We have BasedArcade stream games for us trying to get their name out there. Check them out at http://basedarcade.wordpress.com/

Anyways my number is 623 628 1801 give me a call/text

p.s. there ain't no bullshit venue fee here FYI

Just a reminder guys. Tomorrow is the second Ranbat at Haz's place. Starting at 2:30. Please bring extra setups, copies of the game,tvs, what ever you can provide. Ill be bringing my setup, but last time we only had 2 setups. I would like to have 4 setups this time. Thanks, and i look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

thanks for the awesome showing today guys...................

Seriously though. where was everyone. 2 new players showed up, so we had a total of 5 players. Clash won.

Back