[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

I understand... that's cool bro just keep up with me and I will keep you updated. I usually host/ organize sessions EVERY week. Sometimes it is at others homes who may not always offer the same refreshments as I do but more than happy to help with transportation and what not. So I will definitely keep you in the know. Send me an email or text so I can add you to the contact list.

Alright will do. It seems that the Soul scene will be active this time around. We got shinji's weekly sessions, Impact Monthlies, Battle n Brew tournaments. There's also a game store in carrollton, ga that will start holding tournaments, much like Battle n Brew. It will probably start sometime after Final Round, and im going to go talk to them about to iron out details. Will keep you guys updated on developments.

Just watched JWong on his SCV stream. He's picked up Xiba quite well, but he's not much compared to the veterans out there.

Woot, im back...from the dead..kinda. anyway, sup everyone, is atlanta alive and well? im in need of some casuals. and if anyone here is on 360 it be great to get some online matches. i also guess i'll start uploading any i have with u guys. recorded 1 tonight. might be able to improve the quality a bit i hope.

I've heard about battle n brew but never been. Could I have more info on that?
BnB is a bar off of power ferry in marrietta real nice place. they will be running a soul tourney on feb23rd im sure you can find out more on there website here

who all in atl is going? i wanna get as many sessions as possible before FR , and JTO i need to definatly play you in this i need someone super lame to play against to work on my aggression with. i would get plenty of that from pilot, but he is playing that arrogant asshole pat, and that man doesn't block, it might get dirt on his million dollar suit

Thanks I'll check it out and you guys should definitely come to my sessions I normally have a lot of players including Mikosu, Suphy, RTD, Swordlord just to name a few.

If anyone plans on coming to the session let me know now so I can make arrangements and give directions etc...

Will do.
BnB is a bar off of power ferry in marrietta real nice place. they will be running a soul tourney on feb23rd im sure you can find out more on there website here

who all in atl is going? i wanna get as many sessions as possible before FR , and JTO i need to definatly play you in this i need someone super lame to play against to work on my aggression with. i would get plenty of that from pilot, but he is playing that arrogant asshole pat, and that man doesn't block, it might get dirt on his million dollar suit

Damn right. Whatchu know about dat Alexander swag?

Thanks everyone that came out we had a blast videos were recorded not sure if they will be uploaded due to tournaments coming up. For those of you that couldn't make it stay tuned for next session info.

I live in the Atlanta area, and I'm interested in playing and learning from other people. I plan to compete at Battle & Brew's upcoming SCV tournament, as well as Final Round. I recognize I'm a newb, but I figure I won't get better unless I compete. Plus, I want to support the Atlanta gaming scene.

can't wait till i'm back in the A! i'll definitely look up some of these sessions and try to slide through. tho I'm in the Suwanee area, I'll try to make my way down to wherever and get some games in! afterwards... blueflame? blueflame?! but i might be a bit early saying all this. considering I won't be stateside until sometime next year. definitely for Final Round next year.

Hey guys that's all we want is support. I will and Im sure other players who know the game will help you out in any way we can.

Tira I'll get the vids up as soon as possible although its not camera ill have to get my friend to do it.

hey anybody getting sessions before battle and brew ? wanting to get as much experiance with competative play as i can between now and final round. also who all is going to BnB ? im hoping to get to pick the brains of my fellow ga soul players.

That'll be cool where exactly is that? Also, RTD wanted to get about 4 people to his place on saturday if anyone is available.

Back