[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

Hey I just signed up. I need help REALLY bad in SCV. I have no clue what I'm doing, and I have no idea what to even practice. If anyone wants to play a COMPLETE scrub, please send me a request.

I play Pyhra.

I'm on XBL and PSN.

My XBL name is Tightest Titan
My PSN name is branh0913

Currently I only have SCV for XBOX, but I may pick up a PSN copy this week sometime.

Hey I just signed up. I need help REALLY bad in SCV. I have no clue what I'm doing, and I have no idea what to even practice. If anyone wants to play a COMPLETE scrub, please send me a request.

I play Pyhra.

I'm on XBL and PSN.

My PSN name is branh0913

Currently I only have SCV for XBOX, but I may pick up a PSN copy this week sometime.

I'll help you out sometime next week. Don't worry, I'm kinda scrubby too, so we should stick and learn together! I'm on PSN and my ID is the same as <---.

I play Pyhra.

I'm on XBL and PSN.

My PSN name is branh0913

Learn your frames, your key pokes(anti-step, your go-to mids, etc)/combos.

Get crisp on stab(236B) punishing. 14f, amazing range. That's Pyrrha right there. You picked a rather beginner friendly char, who happens to be damn good. If you havent gotten the guide, I suggest you do so asap. Has consistent frame data for the entire roster, as well as general tips on how to deal with characters. With a character being heavy punish-reliant, that's a good tool for you to have.

Hit up Oda777 on psn. He can help you get started with Pyrrha.

Learn your frames, your key pokes(anti-step, your go-to mids, etc)/combos.

Get crisp on stab(236B) punishing. 14f, amazing range. That's Pyrrha right there. You picked a rather beginner friendly char, who happens to be damn good. If you havent gotten the guide, I suggest you do so asap. Has consistent frame data for the entire roster, as well as general tips on how to deal with characters. With a character being heavy punish-reliant, that's a good tool for you to have.

Hit up Oda777 on psn. He can help you get started with Pyrrha.

I've been trying to get her just frame 236B down consistently. Getting better at it. I definitely plan on picking up the guide this weekend if I can find it at a Gamestop.

Also are there any gatherings with Soul Calibur players. I would definitely like to attend a session if someone around the ATL area has them.

What's up, ATL? I'm gonna be down your way the first weekend of March, y'all got anything going on then? Would love to meet up somewhere and get some games in.

Lol well it's not that much of a serious tournament like Final Round... I say it's more like a fun thing to participate in. And I hear that JTO plans to attend?

Back