[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

EVERYONE is going to Revival, except RTD and Wingzero. MLG is flying them up to NYC for their Spring Arena.

Sweet. Should be interesting to see how I stack up against everyone there.

EDIT: Israel, post the results of the Gx Gaming tourney afterwards! This thread needs more posts....

Allow me to introduce myself:

I am bjholmes2. I am a lover of fighting games in a time and place where such a trait is despised and ridiculed by men, and certainly not shared among them. I have wandered into the halls of this forum on a quest to find some competition, information, and fun, and I am quite certain I will find it. </drama>

Anyways, I'm new here, and more or less new to SC. Hi everyone; it's nice to meet you!

Allow me to introduce myself:

I am bjholmes2. I am a lover of fighting games in a time and place where such a trait is despised and ridiculed by men, and certainly not shared among them. I have wandered into the halls of this forum on a quest to find some competition, information, and fun, and I am quite certain I will find it. </drama>

Anyways, I'm new here, and more or less new to SC. Hi everyone; it's nice to meet you!

Welcome to 8WR and the GA FGC! First off, do you have PSN or Xbox or both?

Ah, of course. XBL is bjholmes3 (or bjholmes2, but that's an old account). I don't spend a lot of time online, as it's awkward for me to set up, but I'm on every once and a while.

Ah, of course. XBL is bjholmes3 (or bjholmes2, but that's an old account). I don't spend a lot of time online, as it's awkward for me to set up, but I'm on every once and a while.

Aw that's a shame. I only have PSN lol. And if you live close to Atlanta, you're in good shape to find some really good SC players.

I'm going to a monthly in Alabama tomorrow. Someone told me that they have players, but I'm not 100% sure how popular SC is out there.

I'm not sure if there are any SC players close to Duluth, but if you have facebook, search "Georgia fighting game community" and ask to join the group. Maybe someone can answer your question.

SCV:
1: JTO
2: Cint Beast Wood
3: G-O
4: Salt Face
5: ain
5: Black Star
7: Mr. Cheebo
7: Kharisma kid
9: FR DBJoesph
9: MasterGamer
9: Mr. T

Revival was great. Only 11 for SC, but the skill level was pretty solid from all the players. Also, there was a decent turnout for the Capcom games.

It kind of suck that I was at revival and didn't even get to see some of y'all play,but I hear how for some reason DBJ didn't know how to block or something and got blown up for that. They told him go back to Street Fighter lol

Back