[Atlanta, GA] Who really lives in ATL anyway?

PRE-REG FOR THE NC REGIONAL!!!!

Sword Lord - FT5 for 10? The Epic rematch from FRXI and DT1!!!! Hopefully you've improved since the last time I caught you online, if not. Then I want my 10 dollars in singles so I can count my winnings one by one. haha.
wow, i love it when people play me online and get delusional, that's one reason I don't play online anymore. If I go, we'll get our money match tho, but don't expect anything u do online to work.

Looking for an awesome Tournament to attend? Enjoy the company of Alcoholics? Fail to qualify at your own Regional? Have friends and family in Massachusetts? Whatever your reason, you should attend the New England Regional Tournament!!!

Come for two days of excitement,adventure and intrigue!!! Regional event on Saturday! Side Tourneys, Gambling, Drinking and Debauchery on Saturday night! Two more tournaments on Sunday! Singles and Team! Your life is hardly worth living if you miss this!GET HYPE!!$#^$@%&

How exactly do you register on there?

/edit/ Thanks enk, but god that form didn't make any sense...

hmm cant make it to final round. i hope to make it to the april regionals. causals some time anyone? i'm home just about everyday.

Is there going to be any soul goin down at east point tonight? Shin and I are lookin to come up and get some games in.

I live in stone mountian and constantly play SC2 and SC3(will get 4 sooner or later)
but ya, i'm lookin for players. most of people i know have stopped playin and i havent had any good vs human matches in at least 2 years.

anime weekend atlanta next weekend is having a SC4 tournament(360 version) friday(sept 19) and will have both systems on free play all weekend. hopefully there will be some decent players next weekend on saturday(sep 20). anyone wants to get together for some casuals whenever in the future, hit me up.

what part of stone mountain man i might be down the street from u lol

Im a huge online player, and i need to start entering tourneys but ive been
to lazy, so this place is a good start i need get ready for that big one dancer
was talkin about

i'm in stone mountain where hambrick meets E ponce de leon, near memorial drive. all the stone mountain folks need to meet up some time soon and get some games in. hit me up.

will do. i know we should be able to at least have me, you, killa6, and shin play at my house this weekend, then maybe, atl_r3dd, Blues, Zalriel, gun, and kraytos. that'd be cool. do u have a ps3 dogy, i'd prefer not to play on xbox. get some sf4 in while we're at it. run 2 tvs.

cool just let me know with a text to where yall r gonna meet up if thats cool with u(678 557 1118)
i prolly can make it but let me know when r yall gonna play

what part of stone mountain man i might be down the street from u lol

Im a huge online player, and i need to start entering tourneys but ive been
to lazy, so this place is a good start i need get ready for that big one dancer
was talkin about

I'm in the heart of stone mountain. you can look out my window and see half of the whole thing. If anyone knows wheres stephenson high school is,i'm right behind it. i'll be getting SF4 early march. and i play somewhat online. so yeah when can set up some get casuals?

didnt expect to find a fellow stephenson grad on this site...i'll see whats goin on in the next few days and make a call if i can get some free time.

sup 8-)
i live in kennesaw (cobb county) and am quite obviously new to the forum, but i've been playing SC and Tekken for a while... i'm glad to know there's at least a little bit of a scene here, i don't know anyone else besides myself who's looking to play SCIV competitively. i hope to see most of you at the region tourney.

Back