Madnis

[12] Conqueror
roberto is in need of a new avatar.. fuck your similar threads, it's serious to the point where i felt the need to create my own thread about it. because.. yes.. i felt the need to do so.

this is not a request thread. this is not asking for requirements or other bullshit that is suggested there in.
but it remains..

i need a new avatar befitting of my nature.

i need something that befits my spontaneous, pain in the ass, pompous and arrogant, yet kind, gentle and fun. what i need from you the community, what i'm asking you to discuss...

is me.

who the fuck am i to you?
i want you to ask yourself, who the fuck is madnis? and what the fuck is he about?
i'm here for you people. if you don't give a fuck that's fine. spam this motha fucka. it's the genius of my nature.

in the end;

i'm love. it's love. love. it's all love.

i can make my own shit. i have my idea of what i'm about. i'm one of the realest motha fuckas you'll ever meet. in otherwords, i'm that nikka. but.. who am i to you?

Haku has done me proud over these years. expressin one of my truest beliefs..

truth lies behind the mask. to remove it, is to show who you really are. remove the mask.
step into light. but i feel it's time to stop bein selfish. I want to know what the community thinks of
when they see me. not just the online entity, but me. those who have met me, chime in.

Roberto is schemin on a new avatar and he would like your thoughts.
niggas who dislike me, niggas who like me, niggas and niggarettes that don't know me.

chime in.

i want to know your thoughts. so when i come up with my new scheme, it befits me, and suits your views well enough so that when you see me..

you see me. not just for i want to portray myself to you all, the community, but who i really am to you.
now of course i could do me and in the end, it's still my decision..

but i like to have fun. and i would like you all to join in. i have a hectic schedule but i'm going to take your ideas and try to bounce off of that, and throw up images. make it into a game somewhat.

but the end goal remains the same..

who am i to you?

your thoughts are wanted and when i bounce back with the new hotness...

people will see it and say..

that's that madnis right there.

Just Resize this.

1612008498.jpg

mm... not really what i had in mind.

people aren't really giving me much to work with... but i think i can play
with these in someway. still, i wasn't asking for literal images, that's just no fun. its boring in fact. doesn't really give my imagination shit to work with.

but i have to admit, even though they don't help me, they're still fun to look at. 0(^ ^)0

about avatar the movie...
can someone explain to me how this movie differentiates itself from other lame ass movies i've seen this summer? i mean, i tried to like the movie, but it doesn't really stand out to me.

meh.

JC will still get my money though. has anyone seen the 16minute footage in theaters?

mm... not really what i had in mind.
about avatar the movie...
can someone explain to me how this movie differentiates itself from other lame ass movies i've seen this summer? i mean, i tried to like the movie, but it doesn't really stand out to me.

I pretty much feel the same way. But it's got James Cameron attached so it'll probably win oscars and shit.

Back